Diary

At Kim's bedroom...

"I'm strong baby" Kim said, "And being strong does not mean that I don't feel pain...It just means that I have the power to endure the pain without protest. It hurts me just as much as it hurts you...but I've learned to endure that pain...to love that pain..."

Chay looked at Kim in disbelief. He then looked away once more. Kim once again took the soup and tried to feed him.

"Eat" He simply said. But Chay pursed his lips. He had no appetite.

Now Kim had had enough. His eyes turned darker. The spoon fell into the bowl from his hand and he kept it on the table. His breathing became a bit heavy and he smirked.

Don't. His mind screamed. He's hurt. He'll die if you hurt him more. You can't kill him. You can't kill him. YOU CAN'T KILL HIM!

After much thought he slammed his hand beside Chay's face on the headboard and the boy flinched.

"What the hell do you want" Kim said in an extremely low and dangerous voice.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT PORCHAY!" Kim was having an outburst. He did not had an outburst in days because he generally does not try to control his feelings which he was doing for now. His face became red and he suddenly went back to his dark self.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I WANT" Chay shouted on his face, "I WANT YOU DEAD! I WANT TO SEE YOU DEAD KIMHAN THEERAPANYAKUL! DO YOU GET IT? CAN YOU DO IT FOR ME?"

Kim looked at Chay's eyes for a moment before he pulled away and started laughing. Chay was breathing heavily, he wanted to cry so badly but couldn't. After a moment Kim stopped laughing.

He then pulled out a pocket knife, quite a big one than the usual. Chay looked at that direction. He knew what was coming next and closed his eyes expecting the cut...

But it never came. Kim pulled Chay's hand and handed the knife to Chay. Then he placed the knife, which now Chay was holding, on his own neck. Chay opened his eyes and frowned.

"Do it" Kim said, "Kill me. Just one strike Porchay. Only one, and it'll be over. Kill me and you'll be free. Trust me you won't get a second chance. I'll count till three. Kill me by then or I promise you'll be suffering"

Chay looked at Kim in disbelief. Kim's eyes were cold, emotionless.

"One"

Kim's grip on Chay's hand tightened. And the knife pierced a little into Kim's skin and blood started to flow.

"Two"

Kim tried to make Chay cut his throat but Chay held tight, not doing so. Kim used more force piercing the knife a bit deeper in his own skin, but Chay held back.

"Thr-"

Kim could not finish his sentence when Chay used his full force to pull away the knife and threw it away. He broke eye contact with Kim and looked at another direction. He knew that he'll never have the courage to kill Kim, never.

Chay clenched his hands to a fist, "Why" He said in a low voice, "Why did you kill her? Why?"

Kim frowned, "Whom are you talking about?"

Chay looked at Kim with angry eyes, "Lily! Your first victim. Why did you kill her!"

Kim thought for a moment before realising what Chay meant. He then smirked.

"Do you even know who my first victim was?" Kim asked mockingly.

Chay frowned a little hearing that. Then he realised that Lily was never his first victim. The first victim was another girl. He remembered Dae's words, there had been two more murders before that, and that was two years ago.