I Lost My Sanity

At Kim's bedroom...

"You want me to go away that desperately?" Chay asked.

Kim smiled a little, "No one stays with me forever..."

Chay bit his bottom lips. Kim looked sad, like really sad. Chay could not help himself but slowly touched Kim's face. Kim quickly looked towards Chay, his eyes stopping at Chay's lips for a moment before looking into his eyes.

"How do you know? Did you ever ask me?" Chay said softly making Kim surprised, "You needn't kill anyone innocent"

Kim laughed at the statement, "Innocent! Who the fuck told you that the bastard was innocent!"

Chay frowned as he got off the lap of Kim. Kim continued to laugh. After a moment he finally stopped laughing and switched on the TV again.

"The name Mark Suwan is quite a known one. Pablo Suwan is the son of Mark Suwan, a very known mafia heir of Northern South Korea. Pablo's name has come up in a number of earlier cases of kidnapping, molesting, rapes and even two murders but he was never caught. It's quite interesting that when the police could not get their hands on Pablo, it's a killer who did it instead...."

Kim switched off the television and looked at the shocked Porchay. Chay was surprised and he felt ashamed to judge Kim without knowing the truth.

"His father had tried to betray the Theerapanyakuls and so I was instructed to kill him as a threat" Kim explained, "So I thought why not use him? It will help us to find Shadow"

Chay nodded slowly, "I-I'll go and freshen up"

Chay quickly went away after that. He went inside the washroom and locked the door.

Kim smiled a little to himself, "No one stays Porchay....and I know you won't either" He whispered himself.

Inside the washroom, Chay quickly got out of his dress and stepped in the shower. He let the cold water flow through his naked skin. He was really feeling bad for accusing Kim without really knowing everything.

After taking bath for a generous amount of time, Chay finally stopped the water. When he was going to dry himself, that's when he realised that he did not bring any towel or clothes with himself. He mentally slapped himself for being this foolish.

After taking a deep breath he peeked out of the washroom. He found Kim sitting on the bed, with a white shirt and tie, wearing glasses, going through some files. Kim looked quite focused and Chay gulped seeing his handsomeness.

(Think that the tattoos are still there)

After cursing himself mentally for over a minute he finally found the courage to call Kim, "P'Kim..."

Kim immediately snapped his head towards Porchay. Kim opened his glasses slowly and kept them on the table not taking his eyes off Porchay. Chay was peeking out of the door, drops of water falling down his wet hair.