Finding Nemo -Kevin Tran-

I walked out of the bunkers kitchen with two sandwiches "How's the research going?" I asked handing one to Kevin and sitting at the table.

"Not good, I know Sam and Dean need this stuff but I don't think we have it." He said taking a bit out of his sandwich and making a face "this is awful."

"I'm a hunter not a cook, Kev." I said taking a bite out of my own. I grabbed a book and started reading, trying to help Kevin with his research.

---------

After around 45 minutes I finally found what they needed "Kev, here it is." I handed him the book and pointed to the chapter.

He smiled, bigger than I've seen him smile in a while "thank you." he said.

"Anytime Tran, anytime." I said as I got up and started cleaning up from lunch while he called Dean.

I had been Hunting off and on with the Winchesters since Sam came back from the pit, he picked me up while hunting with his grandpa, nothing happened between us though; the Winchesters were like my brothers so naturally when they found a home -the bunker- I temporarily moved in.

I heard someone come into the kitchen as I was emptying the sink to do dishes. "Now that there's no research what are going to do?" Kevin asked leaned against the door frame.

"First we're doing dishes." I said holding out a towel to him. he sighed and walked over and took it.

"I hate dishes." he complained.

"Me too. Dean can do them next." I said.

"Sure he can." he replied.

-----

We finished dishes and ended up cleaning the entire kitchen. "I'm bored now." Kevin said.

"I'm headed to my room to watch a movie, you can come if you'd like." I offered.

"I'd like that." and with that he followed me to my room, after making popcorn of course. when we got there I started looking through my movies and naming them off 'Titanic, The Note Book, Hunger Games, Finding Nemo, Wizard Of Oz, Footloose.'

"Are you kidding? What kind of a movie collection is that?" Kevin asked while shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

"One, I don't ever watch movies and I have what Dean's smuggled out of stores and what I've found in Hotel Rooms, Two, don't get popcorn all over my bed." I said.

He picked up a piece of popcorn and dropped it on my bed and smirked. "Pick it up Prophet Boy before I kick your ass." He laughed then at the piece of popcorn. "I suggest you pick before I do."

He sat there thinking for a minute "Finding Nemo." he said.

"Finding Nemo? Are you kidding me?" I asked raising an eyebrow, sure I loved finding Nemo but come on.

"Yeah, now put it on." he said shoving more popcorn in his mouth. I rolled my eyes and put the movie on. after it started and jumped *literally* onto the bed next to Kevin. "And you say I'm getting popcorn on your bed."

"You're the one holding it." I said. not even half way through the movie Kevin fell asleep, I took the bowl and set it on my bedside table and covered him up, then I climbed in bed too. He he had no worries or fears while asleep, Crowley wasn't bothering him and he wasn't stressed, he looked quite cute, I just laid there admiring him until I also fell asleep.

AN: the eeeend, this one wasn't a request, I was bored so I wrote this, hoped y'all liked it and please request muah! Xx