Your favorite TV show to watch together -Now adding Claire Novak-

Dean: Little House On The Prairie. It's a classic. But you usually end up arguing about if it's an old western show or not.

Sam: Law And Order. It passes the time.

Castiel: The Vampire Diaries. He doesn't really understand it or like it but hey, you can make out while watching it so there's that.

Crowley: Lucifer. You force him to watch it.

Kevin: Firefly re-runs. It's space, the old west, and Nathan Fillion! What's not to love?!

Gabriel: Dr. Sexy M.D.... Do I need to explain?...

Samandriel: Bones. Let's be honest, Bones is just fantastic. And Samandriel can relate to Sweets and Aubrey. He's just adorable.

Charlie: Game Of Thrones. Again, do I need to explain?

Meg: Daredevil. It's violent.

Lucifer: Whatever you put on. Lucifer just pretends to not care, though he usually gets way into it.

Michael: Touched By An Angel. You may not like it but Michael forces you to watch it. You either try to sneak away or end up falling asleep.

Adam: The Flash! It's a fantastic show and so interesting! Plus Grant Gustin is true eye candy, am I right or am I right?

Claire: Arrow. If you can get her to shut up about hunting and sit down long enough then you both really enjoy it. You even sometimes end up watching The Flash with Samandriel.

Garth: DC's Legends Of Tomorrow. Usually you watch it because you're forced to watch The Flash and Arrow, so why not watch Legends as well?

A/N:

So sorry I haven't been updating! My life's been quite crappy and a lots going on. I really do apologize though. I'll try updating more often! Please request some imagines or preferences and if I've forgotten any requested imagines or preferences then please let me know.
Also let me know if you want me to add anymore characters.

Wishing you all best wishes.

-Lareesa