Charlie Bradbury And The Order Of Harry Potter Movies

Requested by: StormyCloud123

"could you do a Charlie Bradbury fluff where we do like a Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter marathon, then we end up kissing or something?"

"Well, Dean and Sam just left for Colorado so we have the bunker to ourselves I guess." Charlie said walking into our room that we were sharing at the moment. The bunker only had so many rooms so seeing as you and Charlie were staying at the same time you had to share the guest room.

"Oh yay, stuck in the bunker until Sam and Dean come back to help me with my case." You said sarcastically.

"The bunker's not so bad, we've got a kitchen, and a place to read, and.... Oh! I know!" Charlie ran over to her bag and pulled something out. She hid it behind her back so that you couldn't see what it was. "If you're interested!" You're always interested in Charlie... "I have the whole Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings series! We could marathon one of them!"

"One?! Why not both? The boys will be gone long enough." You say.

Charlie smiles "Awesome! Okay, you get the popcorn and beers and I'll go steal Dean's TV!" She says.

"Why Dean's?" You ask.

"It's bigger." she says.

----------------------

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix  was half way through and you were so tired.

"Charlie, I don't know if I can stay up any longer." You say.

"Nooo! You have to last at least until the end of this movie." she whines.

"Fine." You sigh. "Only because you asked nicely."

Finally the movie ended. "On to the next!" Charlie exclaims.

"I can't last through this movie. Can't start back up after I sleep a little?" you ask.

"I don't want to be alone." Charlie says.

"But I'm so tired." You say.

"Can I persuade you?" She asks.

"Perhaps." You say.

She leans over and lightly kisses you. "I liked that." You say.

"Well there's more where that came from... If you continue watching Harry Potter." She says.

You sat and thought for a moment. "Not worth it." You say and lay down.

She gasps "What?!"

"I'm kidding." you say sitting up. "Continue."

And she happily puts in the next movie.

A/N

This one sucked too.... I'm sorry this sucked so bad. It's also super short. But I hoped you liked it! also thanks for the birthday wishes. It meant a lot. Any-who...... Continue requesting and voting for my imagines/Preferences please!

There's no limit on how much you can request, the only thing I ask is not everyone ask for the same storylines but with deferent characters. That's super difficult, trying to make a slightly different but similar story with a totally different character. Also, you CAN request Preferences. It doesn't have to be just Imagines.

Anyway, thanks for all the support. I hope you're enjoying this and have an awesome day (Or night).

-Lareesa