Author's Note

Hey,

So I've been asked a couple times if I'll be opening another Imagines/Preferences book. Well, considering I have two and only update one (I'm so sorry Maze Runner fandom, I've let you down), I figure why not ruin another book and add something to my already too busy life?

SO that being said. I needed to figure out what imagine book to open. I've gotten a few requests for a lot of different people so I've decided to open an in general imagine/preferences book. So basically whoever you want to have an Imagine for, I'll do. (As long as I know who they are or you leave me enough info on them for an imagine.)

So please go check that out, my favorite to do will be The Flash, Arrow, Glee, One Direction, DC Comics, MARVEL Comics, and other sh!t like that. I do ask that if you want a SPN or Maze Runner imagine or preference that you request those one the designated books. (Such as this one) Because I don't want to confuse everything.

IF I'VE FORGOTTEN AN IMAGINE OR PREFERNCE THAT YOU'VE REQUESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I FORGET EVERYTHING AND I SUCK AT UPDATING SO IF YOU REQUESTED A WHILE AGO I PROBABLY FORGOT (I'm sorry...)

Anyway, hope all is well with you and I hope to be getting some requests.

Best regards,

Lareesa.