Staircase

Hanbin third person POV

The following days had been horrible for Hanbin, as Zhang hao remained in Keita's room he was left alone at nights, watching the rest of the Harry Potter films ny himself, but without Zhang hao company, the room just felt empty.

Since Zhang hao had ran away, the older had begun to cling to Gunwook at practice, his arms wrapped around the giant maknae like he had once done with Hanbin. He couldn't deny that every single touch shared between the two made him frustrated, he fantasized tearing the other off of Gunwook, kissing him in the center of the practice room but whenever they were alone Zhang hao would run, making his desires impossible. Even when he had went to zoom team's dorm Keita had told him to just give Zhang hao time but his mind was going crazy and he knew he was about to lose it.

It was now the second night after their performance by which he no longer had an excuse to see the older and although it had only been a day he was already desperately missing him. Hanbin couldn't deny that he hadn't thought about the kiss, he had barely even slept since Zhang hao had kissed him, as when he sat on his bed the memories drifted back to him. He had wished he was more confident and less startled, to have kissed Zhang hao back or even just to stop the other leaving but he had done neither and now he was left alone.

He groaned and pushed himself off of his bed, it was only 8pm but he couldn't even focus enough to watch a movie. Hanbin slung his coat over his shoulders and instead headed to the door, planning to go to the Love Killa room, where he could see Matthew and hopefully steal some snacks from Gyuvin.

He locked the door and began to walk down the hallway, shoving his hands in his pockets as he shivered when the cold air stuck his face. It was getting colder as the nights went on and people only continued to get sick. Luckily for him that hadn't happened yet.

Hanbin arrived at the stairs and began to walk up a level, the sound of his steps echoing among the silence. He stopped for a second to pull out his phone, texting Matthew.

Heyyy I'm coming to your dorm in 5, if that's ok? :)

As he sent the text he heard someone else heading down the stairs, opposite to him. Hanbin placed his phone back into his pocket, glancing up to see the person whose footsteps he had heard, coming around the corner towards him. Zhang hao stood just 5 steps above him, adorned in his typical oversized shirt and baggy cotton shorts, a metal water bottle in his hand.

Hanbin found himself staring at the older, as the other boy's eyes widened before falling to the ground as he speedily rushed down the stairs past Hanbin. Without thinking, the Korean hastily reached out, his fingers curling around Zhang hao's wrist, forcibly halting the others movement. He felt as Zhang hao tried to wiggle out of his grip but he just tightened it further.

Hanbin placed his other hand on Zhang hao's shoulder pushing the older until his body slammed against the rail, Zhang hao stood stunned as Hanbin moved his hand from the others shoulder to his cheek.

"I've been waiting to do this"

Hanbin mumbled before he collided his lips with Zhang hao, kissing him aggressively in a mix of desperation and frustration. He felt Zhang hao's lips begin to move against his, the older's hands reaching for Hanbin's hair, tugging it softly as he pushed their bodies closer. Hanbin felt like he was in heaven.

The Korean nibbled on the other's bottom lip trying to deepen the kiss when he felt Zhang hao's mouth go limp against his, a large force being placed against his chest as he was pushed backwards, causing him to tumble, Zhang hao escaping from his grip.

"Hanbin we can't do this"

He heard the others voice crack as he glanced back up to see a glassy eyed Zhang hao, he tried to reach back out for him, but before he could the older shoved Hanbin's hand away, sprinting down the stairs and abandoning Hanbin. He scowled, his hand balling into a fist as he lunged himself at the wall, almost screaming in pain as his knuckled made contact with the bricks. Without looking at his hand, Hanbin began to run towards Matthew's dorm. He was baffled as to why Zhang hao would kiss him so passionately one second and then leave him the next.

Hanbin arrived at the Canadian's door before hastily rushing inside. Gyuvin, Matthew, Seowon and Jiwoong's eyes all darting towards him as he stood at the door frame, his cheeks flushed, lips swollen, hair distressed and his blooded fist still clenched. Matthew immediately ran up to him, pushing him gently back outside.

"Give us a second guys"

The younger spoke, closing the door behind them, placing a gentle hand on Hanbin's bicep causing him to unclench his fists, as Matthew tried to examine the other's already bruising hand.

"What the hell happened hyung? You look like a mess"

Matthew spoke seriously trying to meet the others eyes but Hanbin refused, eyebrows furrowed as he focused on the carpet below them. His mind spinning like crazy.

"He keeps kissing me then running away Matthew, I can't take it anymore. My heart hurts. Everything hurts"

He muttered as Matthew tried to hug him but he stepped back to the wall, sliding down it until he was sitting , his hands reclenching and Matthew could swear he could see the veins on Hanbin's neck pulsating. He had never seen his best friend in such a aggravated state before.

-

Ziruto is lowkey becoming my favourite boys planet ship, obviously next to Haobin. They're just so cute, I really hope they both survival until the finals so we can see more of their interactions.