Prologue

So I really wanted to write this. I couldn't help it. So if you're also reading my other story, Written in the Stars, I'm going to alternate between the two of them. Oh and a quick shoutout to one of my followers (who I also follow) Acidicbreeze. This writer introduced me to the song above and I thank you for that! If it doesn't work it's called Headlock by Imogen Heap. Anyways, let's begin!!!

Time. Time is a like a thin fabric that weaves on and on. History writes itself as each of our passing seconds tick. The present continues at a never ending interval. The future shifts and changes
but stretches on farther than the past or present combined. It's a new and a world. It's funny how we know time runs forever and we're okay knowing we only spend a nanosecond of it on this planet. That's why we must cherish it.

Love. A term we are more familiar with but we can not yet fully understand. The feeling as your heart swells and feelings seem to become more open. And your thoughts are filled with treasured moments no matter how little how small. You spend your minutes reliving the past, remembering a sliver of a moment. It may be confusing and filled with hurt and pain, but if it's worth fighting for, then you can't fight the burning passion within, dying to be free. You know that you want to spend the rest of your life with that person. You think of them in the morning and right before you go to sleep.

Destiny. A gift but also a curse bestowed upon you. You know you're meant to do something but you're not sure when you're supposed to step in or just stay out of it. You don't know what the right thing to do is. Sometimes you feel like your life is being controlled and it isn't your own. You want to step away and forget about destiny. But you know deep inside that you can't. You know that you have to do it even if it kills you.

Time, love and destiny. Three very different words yet fated... no, destined to intertwine to tell this tale. Every second from this point in my life matters. All the feelings that churn inside me, desperate to be free, will suffocate my thoughts. And the pain and agony that I have endured is anything but gory and saddening. Instead, it is heartbreakingly beautiful. I had always thought I would live a normal life but the older I grew, I realized I'm proud of what I have become. My life is far from normal. I was torn between who I really was and who I wanted to be. My name is Rosanne Evans, Rose for short. And I am the first human ever to understand what happens on the other side of the wall.

So I know this is really, really short but the first chapter will be longer. Also, school is kind of hitting overdrive right now. I have exams in a few weeks so I won't be able to update as often. But I hoped you liked it! See you next chapter!