Behind the scenes

​​​​​​Hi guys, so in this chapter. You're playing Lucy. I tried to go for a enemies to lovers vibe. let's get into the chapter.

Warning: strong language

"please don't give up on us. Don't give up on me"

"CUT"

"Don't give up on me, my ass" you muttered to yourself.

"You know I can hear you." Cameron glared at you.

"That's great. It's wonderful how our feelings are mutual." You exclaimed.

"I can't stand you." Offended Cameron said.

"Then have a seat, lad." You left the floor and went to your trailer straight away.

You shut the door behind you and laid down on the small bed near your dressing table.

Cameron Chapman is unbearable - an understatement.

When you first met Cameron for the screen test he was quite nice. The past few weeks you've seen changes in his behaviour and he's becoming rude each passing day. You can't wait for this to get over and run back home.

"We're ready for the next shot, ma'am" called the spot boy.

Here we go again

*Cameron's POV*

"In this scene, Lockwood is having a panic attack and lucy is trying to bring Lockwood back to earth" The director explained.

I gave a quick glance to y/n and took a deep breath.

"Lights. Camera. Action."

"He killed him. Lucy he..killed him. He.. he died because of me. I couldn't do anything lucy" I said with all my emotions.

"Lockwood." Y/n said.

"They killed him just like that. What did he die for? He died because of me. He didn't deserve it, lucy."

"Lockwood, listen to me."

"He lost his life because of me, lucy. He sacrificed himself for us."

"LOCKWOOD" y/n said while holding my face in her palms. I can feel her warm breath. The smell of strawberry cologne. Wait, this wasn't in the script.

"Lockwood, get it together, please. We have to get out of here alive. Please, focus." Y/n touched my face with tears in her eyes. I got lost in her eyes. She's so beautiful. I can't hide this secret anymore.

"CUT. Great job. We'll get back to it tomorrow. Pack up for today." The director said and went to his office.

"We're already done?" I muttered.

"Of course. Now will you quit staring?" Y/n said in irritation.

"Don't flatter yourself, you're not that pretty to look at." I said in a taunting voice.