02 - Limits

Once they arrived at Louis' place, Harry's eyes widened when he saw the huge mansion that they pulled up to. "Wow, this is beautiful," Louis grabbed his hand, "Welcome to your new home, princess,"

After they got into the mansion Harry was greeted by two dogs, "This is Max," he said as he pointed to the German shepherd, "And this is Bruce," he told him as he pointed to the border collie. "They're so cute, Coco is going to love it here,"

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's waist from behind, "What kind of dog is Coco?" Harry smiled and leaned into Louis' touch, "She's a husky," Louis kissed his shoulder. "I love husky, they're adorable," Harry giggled, "The only thing is I haven't gotten her spayed yet, I'm trying to save up the money,"

"Well, I can help you with that, I need to get Max neutered too, so we should do that before we have a litter of puppies on our hands," Harry giggled, "I wouldn't mind a bunch of puppies running around," Louis chuckled, "Do you want Coco and Max to have a litter of puppies before we get them fixed?"

"If you're okay with it, then I don't mind," Louis kissed his shoulder, "Then it's settled, we'll let them have a litter of puppies before we get them fixed," Harry giggled and turned around in Louis' hold. Louis' hand traveled down to Harry's hips, "You're so gorgeous,"

The green-eyed man blushed softly and looked away, "It's true, princess," Harry smiled as his cheeks darkened. Louis lifted his chin and connected their lips, Louis pulled away and pressed their foreheads together. "I have a few questions for you before we continue this relationship," Harry nodded and Louis guided him to the couch.

"My first question is how do you feel about wearing a collar? It doesn't have to be obvious if you don't want it to be but something you and I will both know what it means," he asked him as he sat down on the couch, pulling Harry to sit on his lap. "I-I don't really know," he said as he bit his lip, Louis pulled his lower lip from between his teeth. 

"Would you like to try one?" Harry nodded softly, "Alright, I'll be back in a moment darling," Harry gave him another nod and got off of Louis' lap. After a few minutes, Louis came back with a small box, he sat back on the couch, "Come here, love," Harry straddled his lap again and Louis opened the box.

"Do you like it?" Harry nodded with a smile, "It's very pretty," the collar was a simple black velvet with a heart pendant in the center. Louis kissed his forehead as he placed the collar around his neck and clasped it together, "How does it feel?" Harry's smile widened a bit as he blushed, "I like it," the newfound weight on his neck reminded him that he was something to someone, that he belonged to someone.

"Good, and if you want we can get you more later on," Harry nodded, "Now, I want you to tell me your limits, and don't be afraid to tell me because the last thing that I want to do is accidentally hurt you," 

"Well, I don't have many, but one that I can't do is knifeplay... I-" Louis grabbed his hand, "Go on, darling, what were you going to say?" Harry took a deep breath, "I-I used to struggle with harming myself, and I don't want to risk going back to that, I-I've been clean for almost five years," he confessed.

Louis kissed his forehead, "Okay, baby, no knifeplay, is there anything else, or do you still want to talk about it?" Harry rested his head on Louis' chest. "I don't know," Louis combed his fingers through Harry's hair, "Can we talk a little more about it? I just want to make sure I don't do anything to make you think that way,"

Harry nodded softly, "Can you tell me why it started?" he asked softly, "Well, my parents never wanted kids, I was the unplanned, then failed abortion baby... they treated me like I was nothing and eventually when I got to middle school, I met someone, at the time I consider us friends and he showed me what he does to forget things and to take away the pain. Every time since then, I would cut myself when I wanted to forget the pain of not having the love from my parents... When I came out to them, that was the worst mistake I ever did, they immediately kicked me out of the house at sixteen and I went to live with that friend that I told you about because I still considered him a friend... I eventually got a place, it was small but it was something and then I met someone else he's still a friend of mine, but he was an actual friend, he helped me stop hurting myself, a-and then he died in a car accident... and then about a month ago I got Coco, she's helped me through a lot. When I heard about this job opportunity I thought that this could finally be where my luck turns around and I had to take the risk even if it meant possibly losing everything again,"

Louis rubbed his back, "Wow, I'm so sorry, baby. You shouldn't have gone through that, I'm glad you're not hurting yourself anymore, I'm proud of you," as soon as those last four words came out of Louis' mouth, Harry broke down into sobs. "Princess, what's wrong?" he asked as he massaged the younger's scalp, "No one has ever told me that, no one has ever told me that they're proud of me, and it's just really nice to hear,"

The blue-eyed man kissed his head, "Harry, I want you to know that I'm proud of you, don't forget that, alright my darling?" he asked softly, Harry nodded, "Thank you, thank you so much," Louis kissed his forehead, "Always, princess, always," 

~~

Word Count: 1005