chapter 1

STARGIRLS ⭐

STARGIRLS ⭐

best girl - jupiter
madi 💓💞🩷 - madeline
rissa 🫶 - larissa
sun 🌞 - soleil
smelly melly - amelia
victory 👑 - victoria
baby bells - isabella
day in the life - dayana
addy 😜 - adira
kitty kat 😺 - katarina
my mother  - natalia

best girl
hi i have an announcement

maia papaya
hi cunt

best girl
do you wanna get unmarried?
i'm so with holding this information

baby bells
MAIA SHUT UP

maia papaya
i already know

madi 💓💞🩷
MAIA

victory 👑
maia i hate you

maia papaya
i apologize for my actions
won't happen again
pls tell the others

best girl
thank you
we're going to a party

rissa 🫶
PARTYYYY

baby bells
who's party?

best girl
you'll see 🤫
get ready for pick up
hotel lobby at 8pm

𖹭

The girls had a big get together in Manchester, after not seeing each other in a while. Maia let Sky and Natalia stay at her place and the rest of the girls stayed at a hotel. They started getting ready for the party.

"Jups please I'm begging who's party is this?" Natalia says, well almost whines at Jupiter.

"I'm not telling you two so shush. You'll see in a couple of hours." She replies, a little aggravated at this point.

"But how am I supposed to know what to wear if I don't even know who I wanna impress?" Maia says, disappointed by Jupiter's reply.

"Just dress like you normally would for a party. God you people", Jupiter sighs.

"Oh my god", Natalia gasps glaring at Maia.

"What?" She says a bit clueless.

"You know who", Natalia mouths as quiet as possible, so Jupiter doesn't hear.

"No, not possible. She wouldn't?" Maia replies. Immediately after, she turns to Jupiter and screams, "ARE WE GETTING READY FOR THE ASS-"

"WOAH! NO", Jupiter cuts her off "I would like to announce us unmarried. I wouldn't do you like that but now that you mentioned him, I don't know if he'll be there. I doubt."

"Oh my goodness", Natalia says.

"What do you mean you don't know? Please no dear god", Maia says shocked.

"Guys we are not going there for him. It's not his party and I think I am respected enough for the hostess to not do me like that. Now can we leave his name out of for the rest of the day?" Jupiter replies annoyed at the girls.

"Okay!" Natalia and Maia say almost at the same time.

They finish getting ready and text the group that there's gonna be a limousine waiting outside the hotel.

𖹭

STARGIRLS

my mother
we're gonna be outside in 2, hurry up!
the limo won't wait!

smelly melly
adi's ass is too fat to fit the dress

maia papaya
do you not have a spare?

day in the life
i do ??????
i'm literally in the next room

smelly melly
oh

kitty kat 😺
we're gonna be out in 5

𖹭

"Where are they?" Natalia let's out frustrated.

"I think that's Solly? Yeah and there's Melia too", Maia says observing the door.

"Hiii, what took you so long?" Sky questions as the girls get in the limousine.

"We were betting on who's party this is, I think I'll win", Madeline giggles

"Not you too. This is not his party, leave me alone", Jupiter sighs.

"Just making sure", Larissa says waiting to get a reaction but Jupiter keeps her poker face.

The ride goes by quickly and the girls arrive at a luxurious massive house. You can hear the music all the way outside to the drive way. They make their way out of the car and into the house. The entry is packed and no one seems to be coming up to greet them.

"Woah! I'm so sorry, I did not mean to bump into you like that", Maia suddenly says whilst looking at a tall handsome stranger who got a drink all over themselves.

"What the fu-", he cuts himself off as he sees the girl, "You know what, all good. It's my place, I can get a new shirt. I'm Marcus, Marcus Rashford."

Maia holds in her giggles, as the accent he has throws her off and before she can reply with her name, she hears Jupiter squel, "MARCUS! It's been ages, how have you been?"

"Jups, hi. I'm doing great, what about you?" He replies quickly with a smile on his face.

"I'm amazing. I see you already met one of my girls", Jupiter replies holding her grin knowing Marcus is Maia's exact type.

"Yeah haha. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name", Marcus says, to Maia now.

"Oh yeah, I'm Maia", she smiles looking at Jupiter dragging the girls further and further away from the two.

"So, you wanna get drinks?" he questions.

"I would love to!"

𖹭

first chapter, this is kinda boring soz.
thanks for reading 🫶