chapter 14

TW : smut ish ??? again ewww

𖹭

"Good morning babe", Maia says running her fingers trough Marcus' hair.

"Morning beautiful", he replies giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"So the party tonight, do we need to do anything or is everything set up?" Maia asks him.

"Yeah, everything is good. Are you gonna be fine there though?" he answers with a question.

"Yes, I'll be fine. Just need to be surrounded by people I know or whatever", she replies giving him a smile.

"Then I won't leave your side", he says making her laugh.

"No, it's your birthday party. I got my girls, it's fine", she reassures him.

They lay in bed for quite a while, since it's a Saturday. Marcus does have to leave for training before the party as there is a match tomorrow night. She stays in bed even after her left. She was worried about the night though, not letting Marcus on because she didn't wanna ruin his birthday. It wasn't necessarily his birthday, it was tomorrow but they were celebrating today.

Maia picks up her phone and texts her friends to make sure they're coming.

𖹭

STARGIRLS ⭐

maia papaya
you all better be in
the city by now.

smelly melly
i am, with mason

baby bells
yeah me, daya and
tori are here too.

with jude n cench

madi 💓💞🩷
me, ria and twin freshly
arrived to the airport
straight from paris

addy 😜
me, nat and kat are at
the hotel

maia papaya
good everyone's here
thank you for coming

best girl
i'm always down
for a party 🤗🤗🤗

sun 🌞
who's shocked at
this statement

rissa 🫶
not me 🚫🚫🚫

maia papaya
ay leave my girl alone

who wants to get ready
at my place

madi 💓💞🩷
YOUR PLACE 🤨🤨🤨

since when

maia papaya
no actually my place
because i haven't been
there for a while again

u can probably just dump
ur mans at marcus', he
wont mind.

day in the life
we're coming

sun 🌞
we too

𖹭

Maia gets up from her bed immediately after that message, grabbing her car keys and house keys, some make-up and the dress she's wearing for party in a bag. She  practically runs out the door and drives to her own house, luckily before anyone else has gotten there.