chapter 24

TW : smut ISH idk i hate 

𖹭

"So mall and then airport?" Solly asks to confirm.

"Yeah I think", Nat replies checking the time, "Y'all need to get ready faster. Do you wanna be late?"

"Actually yes, I wanna stay here", Adira says clinging on to Nat's arm.

"Sorry not sorry", Natalia laughs pulling her hand off and getting up from the couch.

Maia follows dragging Jupiter along, "Please get up, thank you!"

They head out of Natalia's house and walk to the nearest mall, which was really close. The weather was surprisingly good considering it was barely April and they were in London.

They go around different shops finding some simple staple pieces they want to buy. None of them really loved designer clothes, they enjoyed a very simplistic style and vibe to their clothing. They couldn't leave without buying something that says 'I ❤️ LONDON' to everyone.

The girls make their ways to different stops dropping most of them to a metro that goes to the airport, Amelia home and Maia and Jups to the train station.

𖹭

Maia flops into her own bed after the long week she had. She decided to post a picture from the trip.

𖹭

liked by madisolace, larissarowe and 975,362 othersmaiastone london with the gals was fun

maiastone london with the gals was fun

COMMENTS :

@natswilliams please come back
next week 💯
↳ @richarlison please don't.
↳ @madisolace shush

@izzytonkin wanna go to germany next?
hmm for what now 😉

@larissarowe you're so adorable
love u rissaaaa

@ameliamurphy mason js gagged at this?
tell him that i gag at just the sight of his nasty name
↳ @masonmount okay rude much?
u started this bro
↳ @masonmount marcus please claim her @marcusrashford
↳ @marcusrashford u did start this
see i always win
↳ @masonmount i'm blocking you

@marcusrashford back in manchester yet?
how slow are you?
↳ @marcusrashford i take that as a yes
↳ @jupitercasling bro js f already
UNCALLED FOR DELETE THIS
↳ @user4682 what did that comment say

𖹭

She laughed at the comments glad Jupiter deleted hers. She knew he would think about it too. She hadn't really thought about him as hanging out with her friends would distract her but now she had no distractions. Should I call him? No?