If Keeper Were To Be Like Let The Sky Fall

(A/N: What I mean by that is that they get each other's powers. Also I had four ideas but only two will be added.)

Let us start with the story of Keefe asking her questions:

Sophie was crying because she didn't like the new Fitz one bit then she heard footsteps. "Who's their?" She asked. He walked up and hugged her. She tried taking away her look of feeling sad but then he told her he wasn't numb anymore and could feel her feelings so she didn't need to pretend about anything around him. She just kept on crying. "Did he treat you well? Did he hurt you? Did he do anything you wanted to do?" He asked. She was starting to think things through "No because he almost blames me for everything. Yes because he blamed me alot. No because he would forget and not care." She said. He nodded at that and said, "I will be having a long talk with him." While he was getting ready to leave she told him to stop. "I have liked you since we meet but it didn't start getting stronger until later. They hailed all of their friends. When they got their; she could feel that Biana was lonely them when she looked up at Dex she had love, Sophie could feel Linh's different emltions one of them being hapiness and giddy, she could feel Marella's emotions that were worried about her, Maruca's emotions which were neutral, Stina who happened to still hate her but not much, Tam's emotions were confusing, Rayni's were very postive and she could also feel Fitz's many confusing emotions one of which being anger at her as well as a tiny bit of guilt. She didn't like feeling those emotions of Fitz's so she said, "I DON'T LIKE FITZ ANYMORE!" He was bugging her beforehand. Then Fitz froze after awhile. She asked to unfreeze him while Keefe was walking up behind her and said, "Woah, Foster what did you do?" He had worry as one of his emotions and it was really strong. "I don't know." Then she had a random little kid come over while Keefe was their to see the dinosaur and he asked for a reading  for what his power might be them she felt that he would be a Vanisher. She then miraculously made things appear out of thin air like a Conjuror.

Meanwhile with Keefe: 

He felt emotions he wanted to inflict on his dad but didn't inflict them on him. He could read his dad's mind. He could Enhance his dad's Empathy. Then he decided he wanted to teleport to Havenfield to see Sophie and see how to control her powers that he got then he would help her with his powers that she got. (A/N: They still have their original powers.)