Keefe Caring For Sophie Part 2/10

(A/N: I may have used AI also thanks for 1.3K views everyone now on to the story.)

Sophie had been bullied for months by her so-called friends (minus Ro, her bodyguards and Keefe) and it seemed like no matter what she did, her other friends just wouldn't leave her alone. She was constantly feeling down and miserable.

One day, Keefe decided to try and cheer her up. He thought the best way to do it would be to try and make her laugh. So he started speaking in different languages around her while making jokes.

At first she was shocked and didn't know what he was saying fully, but then she started to laugh. Keefe's different languages were so silly and funny, it made her forget about the meanness of her other friends.

Keefe kept speaking in different languages, and Sophie kept laughing. Soon, her other "friends" started to notice and they began to join in too.

Before long, the whole classroom was filled with laughter. The bullying by her friends had stopped, and everyone was happy. Even Sophie had a huge smile on her face.

Keefe had found a way to make Sophie feel better, and it was all thanks to his Polyglot skills. From that day on, Sophie never felt misunderstood by her "friends" again.