KOTLC: Biana's POV Chapter 13-16

(The actual whole story has 1,010 words in it not including this including it 1024.)

CHAPTER 13

(I used AI again also see you in Chapter 14.)

I was in the middle of putting on my makeup when I heard my parents calling me for dinner. Normally, I would have been annoyed, but this time I was glad. Glad that Sophie wasn't there. She always overshadowed me, not just with her unusual brown eyes, but also her golden blonde hair and fair skin. I envied her and the way my parents, Alden and Della, and my brother Fitz, cared for her more than they did for me.

I had always had aquamarine eyes, but they were nothing compared to Sophie's regular chocolate brown eyes. I had brown hair, but it was nothing compared to the golden locks of Sophie's. I was fair skinned, but it was nothing compared to Sophie's tanned/medium white skin. No matter how hard I tried, I could never quite measure up to her.

I finished putting on my makeup and headed to the dining room, grateful that I wouldn't have to face Sophie and the way she always stole the show. I still felt a twinge of envy when I thought about her, but at least tonight, I could have some of the attention for myself.

CHAPTER 14

I stared into the mirror as I carefully applied the coral pink eyeshadow to my lids. My reflection stared back at me, and I couldn't help but feel a little bit of pride in my own handiwork. I had chosen the perfect shade of eye shadow to accentuate my already striking features.

Next, I applied a light layer of glossy lip gloss to my lips. I smiled at the finished look and admired the soft shine on my lips. I took a few more moments to add a few finishing touches before I was ready to go.

Finally, I slipped on my favorite purple dress and smoothed it out with my hands. I had chosen this dress specifically because it was the perfect color to show off my newly made-up face. I stepped out of my room and felt a thrill of anticipation as I made my way outside to get some water. "What are you doing?" I asked from behind them. "Nothing," Fitz told me, dragging Sophie in the right direction. "Where were you? I asked Dad, but he wouldn't tell me." I said. "Because that's none of your business," He told me. "Will you tell me later?" I asked. "Drop it, I am kind of busy right now." He said. I kept on glaring at Sophie until the got into the conservatorywhich is the room with the golden door.

I was so excited when I thought about hailing Maruca to see if we can have a play date. "Show Me Maruca Chebota.", I told my Imparter. I knew that meant I was going to get to see my best friend today! I quickly asked Maruca's mom if we could have a play date that day. To my surprise, she said yes! I couldn't believe it.

I quickly said goodbye to my mom and headed over to Maruca's. When I arrived, I was greeted by Maruca and her mom with big hugs. We had the best day playing together, running around the backyard, playing board games, and chatting about our day. We even made some really cool art projects.

It was the best day ever. Maruca and I had so much fun together. We made a promise to each other that we would have a play date once a week from then on. We both knew it would be a great way to stay connected.

I was able to spend the day with my best friend.

(I used AI but also the book at the same time.)

CHAPTER 15

There is this blonde random girl that went to my house and looked like she had a crush on my brother so out of experience I thought she would just want to be my friend because of Fitz. Man everything is because of Fitz. Fitzory Avery Vacker had way too many crushes back then and girls would try to use me to get to him oh why does he need to be THE GOLDEN CHILD AND MIDDLE CHILD AND MOST LIKED BECAUSE HE LOOKS SO GOOD. I DON'T SEE WHY ANYONE LIKES HIM. I will be mean to her now because who knows if she is going to try to use me to get to my brother though people do think I'm a brat because of it. I then walked in to see her looking at me in my aquamarine ruffly dress with a silver vest and a rose in my hair with a braid.  (A/N: I only had a family member help me with the gist of it.)

​​​​​CHAPTER 16

I was routing for Bronte to kick this girl out but then he had to tell Oralie and Kenric that he doesn't like them staring which was such a bad idea that I couldn't even think about him now not having them on his side. Also you may be wondering how am I spying at them while I was hearing them from the study. I also really hated h9w she got all the attention. But isn't that what most twelve year olds are like saying that I was immature at that point I didn't even give her the chance of day t9 even talk to her though she is now with the Ruewens and I can n9w get all the attention back. She doesn't belong at all es0ecizlly since she has abnormally brown eyes and gold flecks when most elves have blue eyes as we zll onow. So I could see why Fitz would not think she was an elf especially since he found her at a human museum not anywhere elfy. I thought she was purely human but man was I extremely wrong about that the whole time while I guess I should have payed more attention to learn about her and her life before now because shocker she isn't a human at all. (A/N:  I used an idea my family member helped me with. )

​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​