Queen mary

You and Colby are friends but are very close.

Your pov
We are at the queen Mary with all the roommates and Colby started his video saying "what's up guys we are at the queen Mary with all the roommates." We where walking to our room and talking about how we had the haunted room b340. We made it to the room and I went to the bathroom and yelled "oh my gosh!" All the boys came in the bathroom and looked at what I looking at and said "the instructions for Bloody Mary". We went fully into the room and saw a ouija board and a crystal. We went around the ship and explored a little for the channel. We where going to get something to get eat and noticed Aaron was still in the room so we went back in and he said "I stayed back for a minute and record on my phone and I picked up a few things.I heard a knock and some one whisper into my ear saying "y/n your next" I jerked back and Colby noticed and said "y/n what's wrong" I said "I heard a knock." He just said "I did to." We got back with food and sat with the lights off I was sat beside sam and Colby on the couch and the others across from us and we asked it a few questions and got 1 knock for yes and 2 knocks for no and we finally decided to do Bloody Mary. We got to the bathroom and did the chant and I saw something in the mirror looking me dead in the eyes and I ran out. The others just thought I was going to get something but Colby followed me and asked "what's wrong?" I said "something looked at me like dead in the eye." He replied with "we are leaving, we have enough footage." We left and said if we got 50,000 likes we would come back.