chapter four

shameless - camila cabello

.・。.・゜✭・.

their first official day on the cruise couldn't have been better. while the sun was still rising, the girls went out on the deck and enjoyed the calm, turquoise water as well as the slight breeze that made it almost chilly. they leaned on the ledge of the ship, feeling the peacefulness of the moment. they felt so content in each others presence.

after enjoying the view, the two headed to a casual breakfast where vada ordered avocado toast, her favorite, and mia ordered oatmeal with a mimosa, of course. vada snapped a quick picture of mia while she talked to her dads, updating them on their vacation.

 vada snapped a quick picture of mia while she talked to her dads, updating them on their vacation

after they finished, they went back to their room to put their bathing suits on to tan. grabbing their sunscreen and towels they raced each other like kids down the hall. vada jumping on mia's back yelling, "that's not fair, your legs are longer" making mia laugh hysterically. vada always complained about being short but mia would always reassure her that her height is perfect.

they made their way to the pool area, putting their things on lounge chairs and starting applying sunscreen to one another.

"vada be still." mia whined as her girlfriend decided to multitask while she was lathering sunscreen on her.

"sorry mommy." vada responded with a small laugh making mia scrunch her face and push her head back with disgust.

after a few hours of lying out on the deck and going in the pool, they both had a gorgeous tan. they sipped on their cold drinks as the suns rays warmed their bodies up. enjoying the quiet area where surprisingly not a lot of kids were.

when they had enough of the sun, they decided to return to their room to get ready for the evening. they wanted to take pictures before going out and mia needed plenty of time so she didn't have to rush.
vada was the easiest when it came to getting ready. she would always leave her hair natural and sometimes mia would put makeup on her but very minimal. mia, on the other hand, easily took two hours to get ready between having an "everything" shower, makeup, hair, picking out an outfit and helping her girlfriend get ready. for tonight she decided to dress up because they were going to a fancy restaurant before going out to the club. she picked out a short black dress that hugged her body perfectly. some statement earrings with a cut crease makeup look.