chapter eight

no matter how many times vada told her she would never do anything to hurt her, it still stayed burned in the back of her mind

no matter how many times vada told her she would never do anything to hurt her, it still stayed burned in the back of her mind. it seemed like nothing would help her get over it. it just felt too real. the way everything made sense up until the kiss. the thought of vada touching another girl made her feel like she had caught the stomach bug.

the day after the club was when they were supposed to go on their first excursion in the cayman islands. vada would do whatever she needed to do to help make mia feel better about their relationship. her goal was to make the day as romantic and fun as possible.

"so i was thinking maybe riding horses along the shore today?" vada mentioned looking over at mia trying to read her reaction.

"yeah..." mia looked up from her phone. "i would love that."

mia gave vada a small smile noticing the way she had been observing her. vada stood up walking towards her grabbing her hand and pulling her out of bed.

"come oooooonnn." vada said dramatically trying to pull mia up.

"okay. OKAY." mia said finally standing up. they were both standing, facing each other when vada grabbed mia's waist pulling them into a hug.

"come on let's get ready. we're going to be docked in like an hour." vada spoke softly while rubbing her girlfriend's back, making mia nod.

they both made their way to the closet, picking out their outfits for the day. vada decided on dark green shorts and an oversized t-shirt she planned to take off when they got on the beach. underneath was a black bikini.
(or whatever you guys want)

↓ ↓

mia decided on a cute two-toned purple set over her pale green bikini

(it's giving daphne from scooby doo but whatever)