Munchkin

Being in a relationship with Sadie sink has been one of the most beautiful time of your life since last month.

You still remember how you had confessed your feelings to her while hanging out with her one day and how she had said that she was expecting to hear that from you since so long and how she thought you were never going to do that.

As you walk in your office you think about the fight you had with Sadie in the morning. Today marked one month since the day you had proposed her and you didn't remember it when Sadie asked what was special today, early in the morning.

The fact was you didn't forget anything but you pretended to have forgot about such a special day in front of her and now she wasn't talking with you. You had pretended because you had planned a big surprise for her.

As you sit on your chair, you start worrying about her so you decide to text her.

Y/n : Hey sweetie, I'm sorry about today

She sees the message but doesn't reply.

Y/n : Please talk to me. Are you at home or somewhere else?

Still no answer.

Y/n : I wanted to talk about this girl who sits beside me in the office, the one who was flirting with me couple of days ago

Sadie : what about that bitch?

Okay, that worked.

Y/n : I was talking with her just now.....

Sadie : oh wow, why don't you just kiss that bitch already? :)

Ouch.

Y/n : babe.....I told her I was in a relationship with someone special

Sadie : great, now you remember that but in the morning you didn't

Y/n : I said sorry babe right.....I really am sorry. I texted because I was missing you and just wanted a selfie of you smiling right now.

Sadie : ask that bitch, not me

And then she stops replying to your texts. You wonder if you really should've done that to her.

To cheer her up you send her a picture of you and her in bed which you had clicked couple of days ago but she doesn't even see that.

Accepting defeat you call your friend to ask if the surprise was ready and he says everything had been arranged.

After taking an early leave from the office, you call Sadie but she ignores your call.

You call her 7 times and she still ignores. You drive back home and enter to find her sitting on the bed.

"Hi" You say

No answer.

"Babe now you are hurting me, please atleast reply"

"What do you want?" She says in a serious tone

"You" You tell her in the same serious tone

No answer.

"I want you" You tell her again, "I want to cuddle with you, kiss your forehead, hold your hands tightly just like couple of days ago"

No answer.

You walk towards the bed and sit beside her.

"See what I brought for you, I'm so sorry for today babes" You fetch out a rose boquet from inside your jacket and hand it out to her.

She looks at it and then slowly takes it in her hand.

"There was no need to bring this" She says to you

"Why?"

"You are home, that's the most important thing for me" Sadie says looking straight at the wall, not meeting your eyes

𝘈𝘸𝘸, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺, you think.

You proceed to hug her but she pushes you away.

"That doesn't mean I'm still not angry with you" She says to you and puts the bouquet besides her.

"You are the most important person in my life too babes, if you won't talk to me I'll be dead in few days" You say to her

"I'm talking with you right now" She says to you, talking all the while with the wall instead.

"You are not looking at me" You say to her and gently grab her jaw to turn her head but she remains stiff so you kiss her on the cheek instead. She smirks and pushes you away.

"Don't do that" She smirks

"By the way I brought you something more. Wanna see it?" You ask her

When she doesn't answer you pull out a locket from your jacket and open the heart-shaped structure to reveal your and her picture clicked on the day you confessed your feelings to her.

"Will you wear it?" You ask her

She nods so you fast the locket around her neck yourself and then kiss on her neck lightly.

"Don't" Sadie says to you but doesn't push you away so you kiss her again and lick her neck slowly.

"What are you doing?" She says grabbing your head as you kiss her neck from behind

"Don't you like it?" You ask her, "I thought you like neck kisses"

"I do but now's not the time, munchkin" She says to you

𝘔𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘬𝘪𝘯, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.

"Why?" You ask and slide your hand on her neck slowly.

"Umm....because your friend is waiting outside with the surprise gift you are about to give me" Sadie says to you

You stop suddenly and Sadie bursts out laughing and turns to see your face. Then pulls out her phone and clicks your picture.

"What the hell?" You are shocked

"Your friend told me you were pretending to forget today" Sadie tells you while laughing

"That's not fair, what the hell George" You pull out your phone to call him and curse him for ruining your surprise but Sadie snatches the phone away from you and kisses you, barely containing her laughter.

Shock mixes with lust and you kiss her back. You bite her neck gently and lick her neck pushing her down on the bed.

"Ah fuck... now's not the time love, George is waiting outside" Sadie says to you

"I will kill that bastard" You suddenly get out of the bed and strode outside as Sadie follows you.

You punch George in the stomach but then sadie stops you from doing anything more.

"Stop it, he was just being kind" Sadie says pulling you back

"I will never hit him harder than that anyways, he is my best friend after all. But a traitor as well" You say to sadie

After explaining how George just wanted to stop the fight, you calm down finally because he didn't actually tell her what was the surprise.

When you show her the surprise, sadie starts crying and hugs you.

"You like it?" You ask her

"Like it? I love it. A tesla, one of my fav cars" She tells you as tears run down her face, "thank you so much Y/n"

"My girlfriend deserves all the best cars of the world" You say

She smiles.

"So that we can makeout in every single one of them"

She punches you in the ribs and bursts out laughing.