Fan moment

As you stand in the hotel lounge where someone special is staying you can't stop smiling. You have been sadie's fan since a long long time and today you are finally going to get a glimpse of her and possibly even talk to her.

The time passes and no one shows up. Sadie was supposed to leave the hotel for her new film promotion event at around 9 am and it's already 9:30. The people around you start to get restless and you hear whispers that she isn't going to show up.

As everyone starts to leave, you stand back, thinking what to do. When everyone has left you also decide to go back home and accept the fate but the moment you are about to turn to leave, the elevator door opens and sadie steps out.

Filled with excitement, you wait for her but instead of coming towards the exit, she heads straight for the room just opposite the elevator.

"Excuse me, SADIE!!" You yell to get her attention

She turns and looks at you, smiles, waves her hand then proceeds to open the door in front of her.

"PLEASE, I HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE TO YOU, A GIFT" You hold up the gift you worked so hard for last night in your hands

"Can you please leave, sadie is busy" Says the bouncer standing near sadie

"Please, it's a small gift I made for her, I just want to give it to her" You tell the bouncer

"Well, I can deliver it for you" The bouncer says to you, extending his hand.

"No please, I would like to give it to her myself" You tell the bouncer

"It's alright, let him come inside" comes the voice of Sadie from behind the bouncer

"Are you sure?" The bouncer asks to her

Sadie nods, while holding half of the door open.

The bouncer checks your pockets before he let's you go.

"Hii" Sadie says cheerfully as you reach at the door

You get the feeling of butterflies running inside your stomach.

"Hi" You say to her

She extends her other hand, the one not holding the door and signals you to enter.

"You have a present for me? That's so sweet of you" She says to you

"I have" You answer, uncovering the red cloth over the gift.

"Oh my god, that's so beautiful" Sadie says looking at you, "you made it?"

It was a sketch of Sadie showing incredible details of her which you made the last night.

"Yes, I'm so glad that you liked it! " You tell her happily

"Aww, that's so sweet of you. can i give you a kiss.......on your cheek?" Sadie asks to you

You are just baffled and manage to nod shyly.

She grabs your jaw lightly and gives a small peck on your cheek. The red mark of lipstick imprints on your cheek.

"This is definitely going on my living room wall" Sadie says to you, "thank you so much"

"Oh by the way not to sound rude but I have to go for the event and i am already running late" Sadie says to you looking at her watch, "and I'm so confused what to wear"

"Can you look at my dress and tell me if it's fine or I should try another?" Sadie asks you, standing a couple of feets away from you and pointing at the dress

You take a look at the dress which is a off-shouldered red colour dress having a thigh-high slit to expose her left leg and then look at her small cleavage.

"This looks really good on you" You tell her.

"Really?" Sadie asks to you, "how about that blue one hanging over there? I actually came here just to try that dress"

You look at the blue dress which is a short dress having a small blue heart shaped out at the chest region.

"You will look better in that one" You say to her

"You are a saviour, I was thinking the same but still couldn't come to the decision of wearing it" She smiles

"Can you help me with this dress then?" She asks turning around

You gently tuck her soft hair around her neck and slowly unchain her dress. As you feel the tightness between your legs, She holds her hands upwards and you pull the dress over her head.

She turns around, completely naked.

Looking at your face she smiles and puts her palm between your legs.

"What's with that face? Haven't seen a naked girl before?" She asks, teasing your cock with her hand through your pants.

"I-I..." You begin to say, "I-fuc-"

Your words are cut off as she grabs you by the collar, pulls you closer to her to kiss you.

You feel yourself getting rock hard as you feel her tongue in your mouth. You kiss her back with the same energy.

Sadie struggles at first but then grabs your pants and unbuckles them to free your cock.

As her hand grabs your cock, you reach down her brown bush to find her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes" She moans as your hands finds her clit, "oh yes....Oh yes yes yes yes"

You play with her clit as she moans, her hand leaving the hold of your cock in the process. You push her to get her to lay down on the sofa nearby and spread her legs.

"Fuck me" She giggles, "do it"

You put your dick on her bush and then slowly slide the head down on her pussy.

"Mmmmm" Comes the voice of Sadie, her eyes now closed

You insert the tip inside her and sadie squirms like a little kitten, breathing fast.
Then you slowly grab her breasts and encircle her nipples before pinching them gently.

"Uhmmm"

In a single stroke you push your 6.5 inches inside her and when she opens her eyes you kiss her by bending over.

"Fuckk" She moans, "don't you fucking stop"

You pull out, and thrust again, increasing your speed every second, one hand reaching the clit.

"Aaaaahhh" She moans and cums

You decide to release at the same time and hug her as she hugs you back tightly.