Shopping

As you wait for your girlfriend outside the changing room, you hear a click and the door opens.

Your jaw drops to the floor when you see sadie.

"How do i look?" She asks

"You look....perfect" You answer, looking at the silk white gown

"Yeah?" She says and turns around to give you a good look of the dress, "I like the material"

"Let's take some mirror selfies" She says excitedly and drags you inside the changing room with her

As she takes out her phone, you shut the door.

you put your hand on her waist from behind as you both click pictures.

"Babe" Says Sadie after a couple of selfies, "let's try a different pose"

"Sure" You answer, "what do you want me to do"

"Umm....how about this?" She says and turns around

After handing you the phone she wraps her hand around your neck from sideways and pulls you closer to kiss your cheek.

You adjust the focus of the camera and when you are about to capture someone knocks on the door which almost makes drop the phone.

"Sadie, how much longer you are gonna take? We are getting late for the party" Comes the voice of noah schnapp

"Coming, just 5 more minutes" Sighs Sadie

You wonder if noah has any idea that you are inside with Sadie right now and a smirk appears on your face as his footsteps fade away.

"Babe....Your lipstick" You put your thumb on her lips to rub at the smudged lipstick, "There"

"Thanks, your cheek too....wait" sadie takes out her handkerchief and says, "So..."

"So?"

"We are getting late for the party" Says Sadie, mimicking noah

"Are we now?" You laugh and put your hands around her waist to pull her closer

"Yes....but-" She says and starts kissing your neck, "do we care?"