It's your birthday

You are sadie's co-actor, playing a character in stranger things season 5. It's been 3 months since the shooting started.

Currently you are in your vanity van and After a couple of minutes, the clock will hit 12 AM and you will be one year older than you were last year.

As the clock hits 12 AM, you wonder if Sadie will wish you tonight or in the morning but then you hear foot-steps near the front door of your vanity van so you walk towards the noise when suddenly someone covers your eyes from behind.

"Happiest birthday" Comes the voice of millie Bobby Brown from behind you

"Oh wow, thank you millie.
.....how did you enter inside?" You smile as you hear her giggling behind you

"I sneaked inside an hour ago, silly" millie says to you, "Do you like birthday presents by the way?"

"Umm....I do i guess" You answer

"I have got a present for you" Millie says to you, "you just need to keep your mouth shut and I will show it to you"

"What kind of pres-" Something touches your lips suddenly so you back off and millie takes her hands off you.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Comes the voice of Sadie, "See I told you, it was a bad idea millie"

Your stomach lurches.

"Oh sadie-"

"Are you okay, I didn't really mean-"

"No-no I'm-I'm alright"

"See, he says he is alright" Millie says to sadie from behind you and then she whispers so that only you can hear her, "It was her idea by the way"

You blush.

Millie leaves the vanity van in no time, giving a thumbs up with a smile on her face to Sadie as she leaves from behind you.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

"No, I mean I kinda liked it"

"Really?" Sadie smiles

You look at her smile and think how gorgeous she looks when she smiles. It's almost unreal. And to think that your crush, sadie, likes you back.....

"Yeah" You answer

"By the way why don't you just sit back on that bed over there? That kiss wasn't a proper birthday gift"

You do as she says.

Sadie straddles you and sits on your crotch.

You try to resist but then you can't always control your blood rushing between your legs and your cock getting hard.

"Relax" Sadie says to you, "have you done this before?"

"Yes" You answer, "but this time it feels.....different"

She moves her hips slowly so that the cloth of her pants rubs against your cock.

"Shitt....Sadie" You moan

She smiles, bites her lower lip and lunges to kiss your neck. You just close your eyes and move your head back to touch the wall.

"You like that, birthday boy?" She whispers to you

She slowly moves towards your lips and then kisses you and you kiss her back. You exchange saliva, and her tongue battles against your tongue for a while.

Again she moves her hips, as you kiss. This time a bit faster.

"Fuck sadiee" You moan loudly between the kiss.

You can feel her hot breaths on your lips as she increases her speed.

"Do you want to fucking cum for me?" Sadie says loudly with clenched teeth

"Yessss" You moan loudly

"Then do it, cum for me" Sadie says to you, "do it for me"

As you are about to cum Sadie wraps her legs around your waist and presses against your crotch.

You wrap your hands around her back, hug her tightly and let it go inside your pants, moaning her name so loudly that you think all of the set might have heard that.