College romance

On the first day of your college, you decide to reach your destination early. Carrying your bag on your shoulder you walk out of your home and decide to take a taxi.

After giving the address to the driver you scroll through your Instagram. Being a nerd has it's pros and cons. Currently you wonder if you will be able to keep up with your studies.

As you enter the college gate you look at the map of the campus for your department. You decide to listen to some songs to kill the nervousness and pull out your headphones.

"Excuse me, do you know where the department of Microbiology is?" Someone says from behind

You turn around and spot a girl with red hair and blue eyes.

"Oh yes, it's just around that corner ahead" You point at the road ahead

"Thank you so much" She says and walks past you

You blink as she heads past you and put the headphones around your ears.

When you turn right to find the department of microbiology in front of you, you also spot the girl standing just few feets away from you.

"If you take one step towards me I will make sure to hit you with my bag" She threatens the guy standing just ahead of her.

"We'll see who hits whom" Says the guy and proceeds to hit her

As fast as you can you react and push her aside, and the punch lands on your face, breaking your glasses as they hit the earth.

The girl screams and bends over to check up on you.

The guy, confused, looks at you and aims another punch towards the girl but you hit him in the ribs and make him scream in pain with a kick in his crotch.

"Holy shitt, what the hell is going on here" You say to no one as you grab your jaw

"Oh my god, are you alright?" The girl says and pulls out her phone, "should I call 911?"

"Nah I'm-I'm alright" You tell her, when you are clearly not, "Let's get the hell out of here"

When you take a step ahead your head hurts and you feel dizzy. The girl grabs your arm and puts it around her neck to keep you from falling.

"You are not alright" She says to you

"I'm fine, I just need to sit down somewhere" You tell her

Then you both enter the department and find the nearest chair to sit down. The girl gives you water and brings some ice from the department.

"It's alright, I'm fine" You tell her, telling the truth this time, "who was that guy?"

"I don't know, I was just walking and he suddenly grabbed my hands and tried to kiss me" She says to you and grabs your hand

"Oh, are you alright? Did he hurt you?" You ask her

"No... " She answers

"That's good to hear" You say to her and put your other hand over hers

"Thank you so much" She tells you, "if you wouldn't have been there, god knows what would've happened. Are you sure by the way? Should I call someone?"

"Yeah"

"Can I hug you?"

You nod and she wraps her hands around you and your heart starts beating fast.

"Thanks again, what is your name by the way?" She asks to you

"Y/n" You answer, "and you are?"

"Sadie sink" She kisses you on the cheek before walking away.

You watch her climb the nearby stairs and touch your cheek where she kissed and wince in pain.

Later that day you realise she is in the same class as you. After the first lecture, she comes and sits beside you in the front row.

In the next lecture, your head keeps turning to your right to look at her. When she spots you looking at her when your head turns right for the third time, she smiles.

Then she tears apart a small piece of paper and scribbles down something in it before throwing it at your desk.

"You should stop looking at me because I think professor lyon has looked at you more than that" The note says

You lift your eyes to see professor lyon looking straight in your eyes as he continues his lecture on viruses.

Later after college, you start hanging out with her and you two become best friends. You realise sadie likes to go skateboarding and you learn to skateboard from her.

As the exams get near Sadie asks you to explain some topics to her by staying late after college.

Exhausted as you are after college, you explain a lot of stuff to her in just few days.

"Thanks a lot" She says cheerfylly to you one day before the exam,"you are the best Y/n"

"Oh shut up, Friends don't say thanks to each other" You tell her, "You wanna have some ice-cream by the way? I see an ice cream truck"

"Sure" She answers

When you are back, Sadie lays down and rests her head in your lap.

"You know, I'm not sure how I'll perform in the exams" She says to you

"You'll do great, chill. No need to be anxious" You tell her

"Says the most anxious person ever" She laughs and licks the ice-cream, "hey, you wanna taste this? It tastes super good"

"Alright" You say but when you try to lick the ice-cream cone in her hands she pulls it away

"Not from the cone, silly" She says to you

You realise what she means and you look into her blue eyes....and then on her lips. You bend slowly and kiss her on the lips, using your tongue to wipe the ice-cream off her lips. Her mouth opens for you and you suck her tongue. You feel her soft lips and tongue and get the taste of strawberry ice-cream.

The kiss gets intense and then Sadie throws her ice-cream cone and straddles your hip, her hands wrap around your neck.

You grab her butt and spank her. The darkness hides them in the garden except for the small bulb near a bench few feets away from them.

After you both break apart, Sadie pushes you to lay down head first and rips open your shirt and the buttons spread in the grass. She kisses your chest and moves slowly down and then inserts her tongue inside your belly button.

You close your eyes and grab her head from back.

"There are people here Sadie" You tell her as she unbuckles your pants

"They can't see us silly" She says to you and pulls down your pant along with your boxers

She observes your dick in the dim light coming from the bulb nearby.

"Can I?" She asks

"Yes" You answer

She gives a peck at the tip of your dick and takes it in her mouth.

"Fuckk" You moan and grab the grass besides you

She slowly sucks your dick as you breathe heavily and moan.

"Do you want me to go slow or fast, Y/n?" She suddenly stops and asks

"Fast" You answer

As she increases her speed you lose your marbles and cum inside her mouth.

"Fuckkkk-" You moan loudly

Sadie licks all of your cum and then lies down on top of you and rests her head on your chest.

"I love you" You confess

"I love you too" She replies