Munchkin : Part 2

As usual you wake up to go to the office at 8 o'clock. After you wear your suit and are ready to leave, you walk over to the bedroom and plant a kiss on your sleeping girlfriend's forehead before leaving.

It has been a week since the day you gifted a tesla to sadie. At around 10 o'clock you get a message on your phone.

Sadie : When did you leave?

Y/n : at 9 babes...Why, what happened?

Then she sends you a mirror selfie in which she is wearing your white shirt and nothing else.

Y/n : umm wow, is that my shirt?

Sadie : yes. I was feeling a bit lonely and this shirt of yours smells like you so I decided to wear it

She sends you another mirror selfie in which she is lifting the shirt from behind, giving you a clear view of her butt.

𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵, You say quietly.

Y/n : damn...... Please Sit on my face ma'am

Sadie : later😉

Y/n : We haven't had the time to even talk with each other since a week, how about a dinner date tonight?

Sadie : Sure

After you leave your office, you go to pick her up and notice how she is still wearing that white shirt of yours with blue denim jeans shorts.

You hug her and hold the car door open for her before sitting on the driver's seat.

"How do i look?" Sadie asks you

You notice the golden locket that you gifted her around her neck.

"That shirt really suits you" You smile and plant a kiss on her cheek lightly

"Thank you" She smiles, "millie and noah liked it as well"

When you reach the restaurant a group of fans ask for selfies and Sadie happily clicks pictures with them.

"How was your day by the way?" You ask her

"Oh, I went for shooting after texting you and it was an exhausting day after that" Sadie says to you, "how about you?"

"Similar kind of day" You tell her and pull out a chair for her

When you are both seated, Sadie orders butternut squash and spinach lasagna and you decide to order a pizza.

After the meal you both decide to walk around a bit, hand-in-hand.

"By the way did I tell you that I changed my wallpaper?" You ask her as you unlock your phone to show her the mirror selfie from the morning, the second pic she sent.

She hits her elbow in your ribs.

"CHANGE THAT" She tells you, her cheeks getting red

"Why? I love the pic babe" You tease her intentionally

"You could've kept the first pic as the wallpaper" She says to you

"But I like the second one" You smile

When she is about to say something you kiss her on the lips and pin her to the wall behind her. She kisses you back and wraps her hand around your neck.

As you break apart after a while, you both are breathing heavily.

"Still......change....that picture" Sadie says, her cheeks now red like an apple

Then you both laugh looking at each other.

"I will babes, I was just teasing you" You tell her.