Interview

"Y/n L/n?" The lady at the reception asks

"Yes" You reply

"You can go inside now" She says to you

You nod and walk over to the cabin door and walk inside. As you enter you see a girl with red-hair sitting on a chair behind the desk. You notice her well kempt straight hair and the white shirt, the top two buttons unclasped.

"Mr.Y/n right?" Sadie asks you with a smile on her face

"Yes" You answer

"Please have a seat" She says to you

Mustering your courage for this job interview you sit on the chair opposite her.

"So, you have done your bachelors from Cambridge and masters from Caltech" Sadie reads from your resume

"Yes, Ma'am" You answer

"And you are currently doing a phD as well" She raises her eyebrows in appreciation, "great"

"Thank you" You nod

As her blue eyes meets your eyes you think how gorgeous she looks and you shift your gaze onto your hands, embarrassed.

"What happened?" She asks you, "You alright?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine" You answer

"Alright" She looks into the computer screen and pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear, "what are your hobbies, Mr.Y/n?"

"I like to read, especially novels. I also like to play games" You answer

"Nice" She says, "Mr.Y/n your resume is almost flawless and I think you should be selected for this job but we have a small problem"

"What problem?" You ask her

"You haven't worked in this field before right, Mr.Y/n?" She asks you

"I have not....yet" You say to her, "but I can ensure you that I am a hard-working guy, and I can learn any skills the company requires"

"I see" Sadie says, "I'm sorry to say Mr.Y/n but our company right now needs someone with work experience and no matter how hard-working someone might be, we are not willing to employ them"

You look at sadie playing with her hair as her finger twirls her hair in a circle as she says that.

"This is my dream job ma'am, I can do anything to get this job" You say to her

"Anything?" Sadie raises her eyebrow

"Yes Ma'am"

"Well Mr.Y/n I want you to reconsider what you said. I mean....many things fall under that word" She says to you

"I meant it when I said it ma'am" You tell her

Sadie bends to get a bit closer to you.

"Well then prove it" Sadie whispers to you

"Prove how?" You ask her

"Get on your knees in front of me......." She whispers and grabs your tie to pull you closer to her face, "and eat my pussy like a good boy"

Then she gives you a long kiss, and you feel the blood rushing between your legs.
Defeated by lust you kiss her back. You get the sour taste of her lipstick as your tongue enters her mouth.

Suddenly she stops and pushes you back on your chair laughing.

"Get over here" She smiles and unbuckles her pants and pulls them down along with her panty.

As you get on your knees she spreads her legs and grabs you by the hair to guide you between her legs.

You put both of your hands to her pull her closer to your face and insert both hands below her shirt to grab onto her breasts.

"Mmmmm" She moans

You spit on her vagina and lick her slowly as your hands play with her boobs.

"Shiitt" She moans, "have you done this before?"

"Yes" You answer

You lick her for a while then stop to insert your middle and index finger inside her. As you fuck her with your fingers, you lick her clit vigorously.

"Ohhh myy fuckinggg goddd" She moans loudly

You increase your speed and move your head towards her face to kiss her while fucking her. She kisses you back by grabbing your neck.

"If you make me cum, the job is yours" She moans

You take out your fingers and pat them on her pussy before inserting them back.

"Please don't stop. Don't stop. Oh shitt I'm cummingggg"

You start licking her again and Sadie closes her legs around your head tightly. She squirts all over you mouth and you swallow it.

After a while she opens her legs again

"Welcome to liberty wrights" Sadie says to you