Prologue

To my beloved Readers,

"You are like a sweet honey harvested fresh from a bee hives;
A perfect daffodils that blooms in summer fields;
A wild vines growing beneath the depth of fortress.
A constellation brighter that a northern lights,
A perfect sentences of beautiful words that I would love to say every single time.
You are the best book I would love to read everyday of my life."
- Holley Gardenn 🦋

---Ashton Kimberly Hayes---

        Seven billion people in the world face the same life experiences. Sometimes it's tough like you want to dig a grave for your own death. Sometimes it's sweet that you could build your own "cloud nine" and leave the earth because you're over the moon. Sometimes, the sky is the only limit, and you can't do anything about it except endure, accept, and enjoy everything that's on your plate. Who would believe that strangers can always slip into your life unexpectedly and make huge changes out of them, which brings a lot of new experiences that are still new to you and brings out the best in you?

          But sometimes, meeting some people out of seven billion made you feel the highs and lows. Happiness, love, pain, agony, comfort, and chaos fill some gaps so you can be a better version of yourself. Most of them make you remember them because they engraved the most painful memories in your heart. Some of them bring back the moments you wish not to forget for the rest of your life. And one of them makes you feel like the worst person alive on the planet for letting this person go; regret haunts you every time you look at yourself, making you remember all you did to him.

         Sadly, life is full of surprises. It could lead to a lot of choices that can lure you into something else that you don't want to be and don't want to happen in reality. And if you went back in time, you would probably choose that person again, amidst all the chaos you had in your life. Because you love to be with him, you love the comfort he brings you in between. I may be delusional; maybe it was too much to ask, but I want him back. 

       This is the story of regret and failure told by yours truly, Ashton Kimberly Hayes, who chose to be a bitch rather than a normal human being like others. When I already found that person who loved me more than anyone else could, I still chose to betray him, leave him alone, and kill his heart.