Chapter 2. He is Lune

"Raffy and her queen are here!"

When I hear one of the freshmen rush away just to shout in front of everyone in the hallway, I take my sunglasses off. There were some girls rolling their eyes as I walked down, proudly and with my best smile. While Raffy grips my hand tightly, as if he doesn't want to let go. And Mandy was walking alongside me with her new boyfriend.

We are, in fact, a couple. We decided to pursue our relationship after his party. And every student on this campus is envious of us because we are the ideal couple in this school. A heartthrob base ball player falls in love with a Campus Queen, which is a perfect match.

"We're here, baby," I murmured as he accompanied me to my classroom.

"Alright, see you later, baby!" he said as he kissed my hair.

"Yeah, I'll see you later."

"I love you!"

"Hmm, same here," I replied.

And as I watched him leave, his back was so beautiful that it made me love him even more. But, as I was watching my boyfriend walk away from me, someone bumped into me because he was hurrying to get inside the room.

So I fell down, and there I saw him looking down on me, saying, "Oh gosh, I'm sorry—-are you okay?" He offered his hand to me, but I refused.

Instead, I slapped him so hard. "Are you blind? Watch out, you jerk!" I yelled at him.

But he was stoned for the way I slapped his face. He never looked at me or gave a damn about talking. He just stood there, half a meter away, but his eyes were blankly ahead. Instead, he just exhale a deep breath and gulp before he whispered into me. "I'm sorry." He said and walk pass by me.

It felt like the most heartfelt apology I'd ever heard in my life. Everyone in the class was staring at us, but no one dared to speak up. I heard his footsteps on the floor, and the sound echoed inside the room as he walked in slowly. I dislike something about this boy; I despise his cologne, which is wafting through the air as if it were the only scent you could smell.

"Oh, please bear with him," Mandy said out of nowhere. "His name is Lune Marcus Davidson."

I'm not sure where she came from; all I know is that they were gone when I arrived. Perhaps she and her boyfriend will go somewhere else.

"I don't care about him, I'm not interested in him."

"I clearly understand," she replied. "How is Raffy?"

"Oh, he walked me in here."

"He's so nice."

We're now walking inside the room when Miss Goodman walks in. I saw that man again, Lune. He was sleeping, with his head resting in his arms. When I realized my chair was in front of him, I just rolled my eyes. That was extremely distressing. I hadn't noticed him since then, and it wasn't until recently that I realized he was in my class.

"Are you okay, Ash?" Beverly inquired, possibly concerned after witnessing my hard fall on the floor.

"Yeah, thanks for asking," I said quietly.

She simply nods, as if she understands what I'm saying. So I sat properly when Ms. Goodman walked in and greeted us to begin our lesson. But I'm not sure why I'm not paying attention to her speaking in front of our class; my mind was completely occupied by this man behind me as I heard him snoring softly; he's so insane that he even napped during our class. He's unconcerned about his grade. What a nutcase!