Chapter 8. Her little Secret

"Hey!"

Me, Mandy, Abegail, and Beverly came to a halt when someone tried to catch our attention; we're now in the hallway on our way to the parking lot since Abegail offered us a ride to Raffy and Joshen's baseball practice. As their coach indicated previously, they were holding a practice match with another high school. So we decided to go with these girls because they were also varsity players and needed to speak with their coach. And here, where Viola had literally taken my attention again, such a brat!

Leanne and Reezy stood behind her, arms crossed. Viola is only wearing a bra and is only partially covered by her pink fur cardigan. Her skirt was so short that you could see her panties underneath it. She looks like a gum, she particularly likes light colors, which I confess suit her, suit her bitter attitude!

"Do we have a business that we need to talk about?" Mandy inquired, ready to yank their hair out if they made a mistake.

"Did you just sneak into our club Garden?!" Viola said as she approached us.

Mandy and I exchanged glances, knowing that this was the end of our cease-fire. It will be the greatest war! But if I change my expression, she'll have an opportunity to have a fight with me right now!

As everyone knows, Viola and I were not on good terms, and we always had something to argue about. A boyfriend, a friend, a high rank and grade point average, and a school status.

We always have an opposing attitude, which makes us more of a mortal adversary in the relationship we have. We can't exist in the same room without starting a freaking battle. That's the kind of ill-fated relationship we had—and there's no way we could ever agree on anything! She's a carbon copy, a second-rate nasty who needs to vanish in an instant.

"Did you see us go in there? Are you there?" Mandy asked Viola, hoping to save both of our bums from the boiling water.

"Move aside, ogre!" Viola yelled in Mandy's face, her dramatic eye rolling. "I'm here to warn you, bitch!" she exclaimed, pointing at me.

When I heard her say that, I raised an eyebrow, as if she could fool me. And I'm not going to let her touch even a strand of my hair; I'm going to pull her limbs out of her hip. So I cross my arms and stare at her, trying to figure out what she's doing in front of me.

"Watch your attitude, Viola!" Abegail said, attempting to prevent Viola from pointing her finger directly at me.

But I was surprised when Mandy grabbed Viola's hand and squeezed it so tightly that she could break her arm. It caused Viola to scream so loudly that it drew attention from other kids in the hallway, who were frightened and scared by the abrupt attack. We were all astonished when Mandy did that, and you could tell her wrath by the way she stared at Viola.

"What did you just say to me, Ogre?" she exclaimed.

"Fuck you, Mandy! Let go of my hand!!" she cried, Leanne and Reezy unable to get her hand free from Mandy's grip—it's shocking but hilarious.

"God, Mandy!" Beverly said as she and Abegail attempted to stop her, but Mandy was so enraged that she clutched Viola's hand even tighter.

"The next time you say that, I will never break your arm, but instead pull it out—I swear to my ex-boyfriend's body!" she warned before releasing Viola's hand.

"Hey! Are you a gangster or something?!" Leanne exclaimed to Mandy, attempting to calm Viola down. "You will regret this, we will never let it slide!"