Chapter 4. Glitches

The entire afternoon class made me wonder if Lune was okay—he was sitting behind me and had been sleeping the entire time. Perhaps because he was too exhausted and in pain from his wounds and bruises.

Mandy switched seats with Beverly so she could sit next me—she wanted to make sure I was okay after hearing about the stalker I mentioned to her. She accompanied me outside the classroom, fearful that I would run to that stalker again.

"You should be careful, it will be too dangerous for you to go alone," Mandy said to me as she walked alongside me to the corridor.

I merely rolled my eyes at her and laughed. "Excuse me, but are you my mother?"

She tucked her hands into her waist and frowned at me. "Yes, I am your mother—if anything happens to you, your grandmother will kick us out of our house and burn us alive!" she declared emphatically.

I merely shook my head and smiled unbelievably. Everyone was terrified for my family. Well as for my My mother, she was not included in my family tree because she is an actress who needs to keep our relationship private in public. Not because she wanted to, but that was my Grandmother's condition when my mother fought for custody of me after my parents divorced. That's when my entire childhood collapsed, for not having a complete family, for not being a typical kid like others. As a child, I had to deal with loneliness. My mother was too young, and she was at the pinnacle of her career, so she had no time for me. My father is preoccupied with running their family legacy, which includes his arranged marriage. None of them were mine, and I had lived my entire life alone.

"Hey, Raffy's here!" Mandy muttered, gazing around the college gate.

When I looked at him, I noticed he was bewildered, wearing a nude oversized shirt tucked into his fitting ripped trousers. His curl hair is still wet, and some of it has naturally fallen over in his forehead, giving him the appearance of an aesthetic model. He's quite talented at making women fall in love with him. I can see his smile from distance, and when other students spotted us here in this long pathway to the gate campus, everyone gathered around.

"Oh my gosh, they're so adorable!"

"I'm literally dying right now!"

"Look at 'em all together!"

"I love them together."

"Campus Royalties exist, and I adore these two!"

"Why is Raffy so hot in his oversized shirt?! Dude, tell me!"

"I think I was pathetic, and I'm still hoping for Ash to love me."

There were so many voices everywhere, and all of the pupils along this terrible route were plainly watching us. 'Until Raffy got closer to me, he gave me a bouquet of flowers. I want to kiss him right now because his smile was so adorable.

"Hey pretty!" he says as he hugs me.

I can't stop him from pulling my waist, and my entire weight was lying between his arms and chest. His fragrance was powerful but addictive, with scent of rosewood and mint. Even his cologne was handsome like him, and I appreciate how soft his skin is whenever it touches against mine. Maybe he was using a moisturizing type of lotion, or maybe he was born with this type of skin.

He said, "Are you ready for tonight?"

I had almost forgotten that he had invited me to attend his team's hangout. I grinned and nodded, saying that I'm excited to be affiliated with them.