Chapter 2: Secret Mission

Ca- what do you mean by that?!
Sh- I have a bad feeling, that's all... Sherbet looked down.
Sh-... I can't remember what happened though...
The cookie was about to cry, were it not for the fact that Stardust and Caspaicin were both hugging him (and no, there is no risk of Caspaicin melting Sherbet. All students have an invisible barrier attached to their body to prevent that from happening stuff like qwq).
Sd- hey hey, don't worry Sherbet... Even if something bad happens, everything will be fine...
Ca- indeed man, we are all too powerful after all to fail to stop even the worst apocalypse in history! Caspaicin as usual was proud of himself and of everyone, even though the first months of school he was super insecure of himself and was afraid he could hurt someone with his powers... He's changed a lot. Stardust laughed. Sd- Caspaicin is right... More or less. Anyway, for your memory, you will recover it, but fidgeting like that doesn't help at all.
Sh-... You're right, sorry...
Sherbet looked up, and looked at her friends smiling.
Sh- anyway though, we should warn someone about this mess-
???- for all the bad apples!!! What have you three been up to?! Oooooooooh, my goodness!!! Some cookies went inside in total panic, moving the boys to then examine the magic circle mark imprinted in the floor.

 Sh- anyway though, we should warn someone about this mess- ???- for all the bad apples!!! What have you three been up to?! Oooooooooh, my goodness!!! Some cookies went inside in total panic, moving the boys to then examine the magic circle mark i...

Caspaicin was somewhat confused, he had never seen this cookie before... Sherbet and Stardust instead sighed extremely embarrassed, they almost turned red; they knew her, and very well... Caspaicin Cookie looked at them confused.
Ca-... Do you know her?
Sherbet sighed.
Sh- yes, unfortunately... They are Crimson Apple Cookie... He is one of the two history of magic teachers and also one of the advanced magic teachers...
Ca-... Oh. So YOU ​​KNOW how to use magic!
Cm- you three, what have you done?!
She whirled on them, looking extremely angry.
Ca- d-what is he talking about-
Cm- you've made a huge mess, all three of you!!! Stardust Cookie, Sherbet Cookie, have I taught you how to use magic to summon entities - or cookies in this case, from another world and bring them here?! You have condemned us, all three!!!
Sd- Professors Crimson Apple, we're not understanding... I knew this would happen...
Cm- gentlemen, it will be better that me- ouch!
Another cookie arrived, hitting the girl on the head with her magical staff.

Caspaicin Cookie was even more confused, he wasn't understanding what was happening, while Stardust Cookie and Sherbet Cookie were embarrassed to see the scene

Cm- ahiahiahiahiahiahi!!! M-master, please!!! It hurts, stop...!
???- first apologize to the guys, that's not how you behave. If you have to scold them, do it politely. I'm trying to fix tests two corridors and seven rooms away from here, and i can hear you.
Cm- mmmmmmmmmmh...
Crimson Apple Cookie turned to the three boys and apologized. The three forgave her, all three embarrassed (and confused in Caspaicin's case qwq) to death. The mysterious cookies smiled.
???- very good... Now, can you explain to me what happened?
Cm- they did a super dangerous and powerful magic, summoning entities from another world here!!! We're all dead if we don't figure out how to stop them right away...!... If they're dangerous, of course.
Cookie sighed.
???- let me see the mark that remained then-
They froze at the sight of the mark; they recognized it, they knew, but they were also aware that none of the boys are so powerful and practical to perform such a ritual, not even the three of them who are among the best... She looked at all four of them, and signaled them to follow her. They all looked at each other, but then followed her in confusion.
Cm- who knows what's worrying master now...

Sd-Professor TeaCup Cookie, what's going on? Why did you bring us to your office? I'm afraid I'm understanding less and less...
Wow, what's going on?! You are confusing Sherbet!!!
Teacup Cookie sighed.
Tc- I apologize... But I'm as upset as you are...
Cm- Master Teacup, what's going on?!
Tc- Crimson Apple dear, get me the book of souls...
Crimson Apple didn't hesitate for a moment and took the requested book from Teacup from the huge library, and gave it to her. Teacup Cookie leafed through for a moment, and then showed everyone a page with all the details of the magic circle, and of the two mysterious cookies that Sherbet had seen.
Tc- these cookies here... They are Sakura Soul Cookie, the princess of souls, and Lost Butterfly Cookie, leader of the chivalry of souls...
Cm- I-the realm of souls?! The undead?!
Crimson Apple panicked, was somewhat afraid of death...
Tc- yes, the realm of the undead... The underworld I would call it.
Ca-... But don't the dead go to heaven when they get too stale?
Tc- that, or for souls that have too many stains inside them, they go there... And trust me there are many. Sakura Soul is the reincarnation of the oldest souls, that's why she is the princess of souls. Lost Butterfly is the spirit of an abandoned butterfly that has become her thanks to a strong magic... I believe that one of you has had some unpleasant contact with them, and unintentionally... He did this.
Sh-... N-now I remember...
Teacup looked at them all seriously.
Tc- Caspaicin Cookie, Sherbet Cookie, Stardust Cookie.
The three cookies were suddenly in awe; being called out of the blue isn't cool, especially by someone as important as Teacup Cookie...

Tc- you will have to try to stop their plans. We will help you too, but nobody has to know anything... Not even I, your principal, will tell the other professors anything.
Sd-...
Sh-...
Ca-...
Cm-... Hey!!! Are you doubtful?! How is it possible?! You shouldn't even think about the answer, you ugly- auch...
Teacup had hit Crimson Apple on the head, and the latter was "crying".
Tc- moderate the voice AND the terms. They can also say no if they don't feel like it, they don't have to feel forced...
He watched the boys, who seemed to be thinking.
Tc- do you feel it...? Not-
Ca- of course yes!!! I can't contain the burning spirit inside me anymore, haha!!!
Sd- I'm here too... How about you Sherbet?
Ca- come on dude, you can't cheat on us like this!
Sh- I'm in, I'm in! It's my fault that all this started, and I have to fix everything... For everyone's sake.
Teacup smiled at all the boys.
Tc- very well... Nobody has to know, but you can still tell your most trusted friends if you prefer And if they know how to keep the secret... Now go and get the book, you'll need it...
The three nodded and all three (with extreme effort) took the huge book of perhaps more than 2000 pages, and went away very slowly... That book weighs a lot!

Cm-... Teacher Teacup Cookie?
Tc - what's going on?
They were both looking at the three boys who were very slowly walking away.
Cm-why did you ask for their help...? You are capable of doing everything by yourself!
Tc- because, my dear, unity is strength... Slowly everyone will know everything, we can't deny destiny...
Cm-... I still don't understand...
Tc- you'll understand soon, trust me...