Chapter 2. The Beaufort in London

It's raining cats and dogs in London, just like any other day, and the sun is scarce these days. It's all gloomy, like the people who walk down the street under umbrellas or their drenched coats, a black Rolls-Royce Phantom Extended comes to a stop in front of The Savoy Hotel in London. The greeter quickly opens the door as he recognizes who arrives, a woman with long wavy red fiery hair stepping out from inside the luxurious car, her honeydew skin complementing her beautiful crystal clear pair of blue eyes with her bright red lipstick. Every time she visits the Savoy, people have the desire to worship her, as if the path she treads has been transformed into gold by her presence. She is dressed in a black Talbot Runhof off-the-shoulder designer gown from Germany that is perfectly wrapped around her body, highlighting her beautiful curves and elegant off-the-shoulder neckline, "Miss Ardelean." The greeter bows to her.

"Thank you, Thomas," her English with a thick German accent is thick and sexy, her voice dark and deep, hypnotic.

She makes a gentle wave with her hand, and the front door of the Savoy Hotel opens as if welcoming its owner; a sudden cold breeze blows into the Savoy as she walks inside. People stop whatever they're doing and stare at her, "who is she?" a rich man at the receptionist's table asked, intrigued by her.

"Enrietta Ardelean, she owns the Beaufort Bar, and her family owns this hotel." The man behind the desk explained, enthralled by Enrietta's beauty, that the Ardelean woman is rarely seen in public. That is why her presence silences everyone, drowned in her beauty and her pair of mesmerizing eyes.

"Is she single?"

"I don't mean to be rude, sir; you're handsome, but she's not in your league."

"I'm very wealthy."

"She's wealthier, she's Ardelean."

"I've never heard of Ardelean."

"You're not supposed to hear them." With a playful smile, the man behind the desk hands the guest his room card and asks someone to assist him because he is a Suite room guest.

She walks right into the Beaufort Bar, which has the reputation of being one of the most luxurious bars in London. It has dramatic jet-black and gold décor with a renaissance air, providing the ideal setting for glamour and luxury. When the night arrives, the DJ will start playing sultry tunes to entice more customers and keep them in a trance all night. The Beaufort Bar is one of London's most charismatic venues for creative cocktails, prestige spirits, and rare vintages.

Enrietta turned thirty years old last month, and some of the family elders had already asked her if she had found her chosen one, but she had never found someone who could completely enthral her and bring her to her knees, someone with whom she could share all the power she possessed as the strongest Ardelean alive. Enrietta has enjoyed casual sex since puberty, with both men and women, and she is not a picky eater. However, she prefers women to men because they are far more compatible with her and she enjoys watching how they scream her name or when they are on their knees. But, none of them make her kneel or beg for more; it was mostly weeks of fun and she'll leave them hanging.

She was sitting in the VVIP seat, which was her usual seat whenever she visited London, when a man in a branded jacket approached her table and offered her the most expensive champagne. He introduces himself as the son of a business magnate in the United States and expresses his desire to get to know her better. "I'm not interested in you," says Enrietta with a smile.

"Wait a minute- you didn't know-" He was about to get closer when a black chair appeared out of nowhere, hitting his back and forcing him to sit in the chair; he can't get out of the chair; it's as if something invisible chained him to the chair.