Chapter 6. Do You Mind?

After being missing for a week, Dao eventually showed up just as the police investigation into him secretly recording Clarissa was finally revealed. Inside the house, the law enforcement officers discover a hoard of recordings that he made about Clarissa. Among these recordings is one that was made while the two of them were still having intimate relationships in Clarissa's condo was finally revealed.  All of the videos showed that Clarissa was unaware of the hidden camera in her condo until the final recording, which showed how a strange, very beautiful, and naked woman stared directly into the camera with Clarissa on her knees and in between her legs, causing the cops to take a deep breath. Enrietta is not only captivating but also scares them with her gleaming golden eyes; the recording ends right after the woman is smiling while muttering something into the camera, and one of the police superiors comes and says, "The last one deletes it."

"Huh?" "Why?"

"It's an order from upper management."

"But-"

"Delete it, or you'll be the one who is deleted." One of the head sections of the police officer huffed; he knows who the woman is in the video. Two years ago, one of the top superiors in the office took him to one event, and he hasn't been able to forget it since.

A group of children from Thailand's most prominent business magnate has been committing terrible crimes against some younger children without privilege; they will rule them with money, then trap them in a porn site, have them raped by a group of men, and then blackmail them. Young men or women were their victims; they don't care about gender; all they care about is their secret online channel, which has thousands of people from all over the world who will pay for monthly content about young children being sexually abused.

They are five in number, and they make millions of dollars from their black site. They were finally tracked down because one of the young women they abducted happened to be the daughter of a police officer. However, due to a lack of evidence and the parents' financial resources, they were released quickly. The cop isn't just unwilling to let go of the case; he swears he'll blow it up and bring everyone down with it. At the time, one of the top superiors asked him if he was willing to break the rules if it meant seeing the five children punished for their own sins.

"I'm willing! I'd sell my soul to the devil if I had to! As long as my daughter receives the justice she deserves!"

"All right, don't forget about this." The top superior then began to leave before saying, "Come to this address this Friday, and bring him too."

And on that particular Friday, two years ago, he arrived at a remote location in the upper northeastern corner of the island of Koh Phangan. It was a luxurious home that he had no idea existed in this region of Thailand; to get there from Koh Samui, they had to take a speed boat for an hour. The home itself was constructed on a ledge atop a hill, far removed from its neighbors and the landscape around it.

There are two houses in close proximity to one another; the one that is larger than the other house is the one "we're going into there." His superior led them into the smaller house, and once inside, they discovered individuals representing the government, the prime minister, and even one individual from the King's people, in addition to three individuals with red hair, one of whom is a stunningly attractive young woman.

"They're the Ardeleans." They are so revered that the Prime Minister and a member of the Royal Family show their respect to the red-haired people, particularly the young woman.

She is stunningly gorgeous, with a pair of blue eyes and fiery red hair, and she is staring at both him and the police officer whose daughter has been assaulted, injured, and blackmailed by the children of wealthy people. She walked up to them, and there was a small smile on her face. However, he could tell that this woman was the most dangerous of all of them. "You're the parent?" she asked, addressing them in Thai with a German accent.