Chapter 3. Your Good Girl

This story has nothing to do with the real person or character, it's purely fiction and fanmade.

Not long after a stranger answered their friend's phone call, five of Clarissa's friends were taken aback when someone knocked on the door of their hotel room. They never knew Clarissa was attracted to a woman until last night when their friend surrendered too quickly into the hand of the beautiful red-haired woman. They've known Clarissa since they were in college, and they know that she isn't the type to have a one-night stand with a complete stranger. They are aware that the goal of their trip to London was to help Clarissa find the meaning of her life because she is confused about what she should do with her boyfriend and they went to London in order to find the answer.

Clarissa panicked when he asked for her hand in marriage last month and politely declined because she does not feel the same way. They've been dating for three years, and things have always gone well. They never fought because her boyfriend always relented with her, and Clarissa didn't want to waste her energy fighting, so she agreed to whatever her boyfriend said when he complained.

Her trip to London was an apparent attempt to get away from him and find direction in life; or to find out if she may have felt aimless without him. On the other hand, she has spent a week in London and claims that she has no problems adjusting to her new life without him. "She slept with that woman, isn't she?"

"From last night?"

"Look at how those men in black are picking us up, a rich lady."

"She said we could take our time eating breakfast, right? Or most likely lunch?" A friend of Clarissa's stares at the men in black, who nod and give a thumbs up.

"Did he get what we were saying?"

Yes, because I'm a Thai. You can take your time," one of the men says, "we're here to assure you Miss Ardelean's jet will take you back to Bangkok. Don't forget about Miss Burton's suitcases." He informed them precisely as instructed.

"Damn, Cla really hit big this time."

"True."

They were brought into a private hangar at London Heathrow Airport at approximately four o'clock in the afternoon, where a sleek black Bombardier Global 8000 jet was already on standby. The name Ardelean was carved into the gold plating that covered the body of the jet.

A black Rolls-Royce came closer to them not long after they had arrived there. The other night, they were not really sure how good the woman looks to be able to get Clarissa to follow her around like that willingly, so they were confused. A stunning woman with red-fiery hair emerged from the car, wearing a tailored set dark blue single-breasted blazer with straight-leg trousers and Jimmy Choo heels. She then assisted Clarissa in exiting the car, wearing an Off-White logo-print cut-out detail cropped top and cut-out detail denim jeans from the same brand, "that's a new shirt."

"Holy shit, her sugar mom is hot!"

"She doesn't look that old. Probably around the same age as us."

"Well, thank you; I turned thirty last month." She took off her sunglasses and people stared in awe at her beautiful blue eyes as she smiled and said, "Enrietta Ardelean, it's nice to meet you." Clarissa's hand remained firmly gripped in hers.

They are introduced to each other in ten minutes, while the crew assists them in loading their luggage into the jet's cargo. The pilot then announces that he has been given permission to depart in twenty minutes, at which point everyone must get ready to take off immediately.