CHAPTER 4 part 1 💚

CHAPTER 4

THIS CHAPTER STARTS AFTER MARIO AND LUIGI WENT THROUGH THE TUBES AND LUIGI BEEN HAD FELL DOWN ANS GOT CAUGHT. ⚠️

YOUR POV:

You hold onto the stuffed bunny as hard as you can for the incoming pain you know you're going to feel coming out of the pipe.

                               "O O F"

you come shooting out the pipe, rolling down a hill, and bumps from the ground until you stop still holding onto the stuffed animal.

'Where am i?'  You thought before seeing a skeleton turtle??

"I'm totally dead..- hey little guy! Wanna tell me where I am?" You say while standing up hoping to get an answer.

The skeleton Koopa stared to growl?

                       'I should run-..'

"Hey, hey!? Let go of me!" You say, turning to another skeleton, Koopa, getting ahold of your arm.

You snatch your arm out of its grip to which causes it to still have its hand still on you.

You then grab its arm and smack its head.

"No, no!! Bad skeleton!?" You yell

                            R U M B L E

the ground starts to shake to where a whole bunch of skeleton hands to come out of the ground.

You start to run to God knows where.

"Help!! Some skeleton things are tryna get me?!" You scream at the top of your lungs to soon be stopped by 3 shy guys..

And luigi??

"Y-your here too? Are we both dead?" You say not noticing the shy guys cuffing you like luigi.

"I-i don't know, these things are taking us somewhere," Luigi says, obviously more scared than you.

note: ik it's dumb asf to do parts on this section of the movie BUT that's bc today was one of those days I was actually busy (art commissions)
SO YA PLEASE KNOW EVEN IF IM SLOW ASF WITH IT ILL MOST DEFINITELY POST EVERYDAY AT THE SAME TIME AS NOW (around 7:00)

Note note: it doesn't seem like a luigi x reader rn, but that's bc it's kind of a slow burn, BUT NOT THAT MUCH OF ONE