CHAPTER 5 PART 2 💚

CHAPTER 5

YOUR POV:

as we walked to wherever these little guys were taking us, I noticed my cuffs were loose.

"Uhm, e-excuse me?" You say giving luigi a quick glance before looking directly at the little guys.

One shy guy from behind you went in front to see what you wanted.

"I need to use the restroom...." You say slightly embarrassed at the lie.

The shy guy turns to the other 2 shy guys. Before anything else, you quickly kick the turned shy guy harshly to the others, which caused them all to fall, including luigi.

"A-ah, sorry!!" You say trying to get the cuffs off you.

NO ONES POV:

one of the shy guys got up, but (Y/N) gotten an idea and hit the shy guy in the face with the cuff, causing it to break.

"Sorry, little guy!!" (Y/N) says quickly, pushing the other shy guys away, going towards luigi.

"It's alright (Y/N). I'll get a way out of this just run!" Luigi says, trying to get the cuffs off but gets stopped by a shy guy.

(Y/N) then started to run away, leaving luigi with the shy guys.

TIME SKIP

YOUR POV:

agh, I don't even know where I'm going..

You gasp

'Is that a castle??' You thought

'Welp, I know where to go now.' You huffed from all the walking but won't give up,

                      For luigis sake.

note: I might double upload today IDK YET

note note: VERY SHORT IK SORRYYYY