luigi x cat! reader (REQUEST)

This request was asked by @leen74209

BOWSERS POV:

"My koopas and I are too busy junior," Bowser says, feeling genuinely sorry for not being able to spend time with his youngest son."

Junior then pouts and crosses his arms

'Hmmmm,' I mentally think, then a thought pops up.

"KAMEK."

Kamek then runs into the room to me.

"Yes, your awesomeness?"

I turn to kamek and tell Junior to stay right there.

"Kamek, get a Koopa and turn him into a playmate for junior. I'm way too busy right now to play with him. " I sigh at the sight of junior with a sad face..

"Right away, sir!"

TIME SKIP

"I'm back!.. but I'll need ideas from your son of what playmate is suitable."

I then let kamek ask Junior what playmate he'd want.

Let's just say he couldn't decide -..

"An animal, yeah! These mushrooms are boring, and the shy guys are weird!!"

Junior demanding kamek.

"Hmmm, how about a cat?"

NO ONES POV:

as kamek starts up the spell junior shakes kamek really hard due to his heavy handed shoves, the spell Flys out the nearest window going off to who knows where.

"Oh well, shall we carry on?" Kamek says, looking at junior sweating tiringly

TIME SKIP

"So (Y/N) while mario is hanging out with the princess, do you want to take a little walk with me?- What is that????" Luigi says, pointing behind you.

"Is wha-"

P O O F

LUIGIS POV:

A huge orange and red color of smoke surrounds (Y/N).

I am away from the smoke.

"(Y/N) 'cough'  are you okay?!" I say, trying to spot (her/him/them).

After a few seconds, I hear a quiet 'meow'

I open my eyes all the way after the smoke fades away, I then set eyes on a.. cat?

"(Y/..N)?" I say in a confused tone. "Are you a cat??"

The cat then nods rapidly, looking at its body.

"Jeez uhm okay- what should I do??-" passes around in a short line i look at now cat (Y/N).

NO ONES POV:

(Y/N) comes up to Luigi and sits by his leg, causing Luigi to stop and look down at (Y/N).

"Mew meow" (Y/N) then purrs.

"We should ask the princess what to do,"
Luigi picks up (Y/N) and gently pets (Y/N)s head.

(Y/N)S POV:

'Oh my gosh- I can't CONTROL MY PURRING.. but the pets actually feel good-'

TIME SKIP

"And that's when (he/she/they) got turned into a cat."

Luigi takes a huge break after explaining everything to the princess.

"Hmm, there's no mushrooms to help with this... we'll just have to wait till (they/he/she) turns back." The princess tells Luigi

'I can't believe I got hit by a shape shifting spell..'

TIME SKIP AT BROOKLYN AND IN LUIGIS ROOM.

"Meoooow!" I sound nodding while walking in.

'His room really suits him.'

"Alright (Y/N), you're stuck with me till you go back to normal! It's pretty late and I'm tired so do you need anything before I head to bed?" Luigi says, sitting on his bed.

I nod no and look around where I could sleep.

"O-oh yeah, you don't have anywhere to sleep - you can sleep on the bed with me! I don't mind, " Luigi says with a smile.

TIME SKIP

after settling in bed, Luigi turns off the lights and says goodnight.

'The edge of the bed is so uncomfy- he wouldn't mind if I come close to him, right??'

I quietly crawl to luigis side and cuddle up to him.

NO ONES POV:

Just as (Y/N) closed (his/her/their) eyes (Y/N) falls right to sleep.

LUIGIS POV:

I soon wake up, and a sudden feeling of pressure is on top of me.

I quickly open my eyes to see human (Y/N)

Sleeping silently on top of me.

'OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH CALM DOWN LUGI.. YOU DONT WANNA WAKE (Y/N) U'

I could feel the redness cover my face as I tried to calm down.

I soon fall back to sleep holding (Y/N) close.

note: kinda rushed-, BTW AFTER THIS IS PUBLISHED ILL CONTINUE THE ACTUAL FIC!! I NEEDED TIME TO THINK OF HOW ITLL GO. TY FOR THE LOVE ONCE AGAIN ♥️♥️♥️🖍