Bits of paper.

"All of these? He wants us to go through every single one of these crappy bits of paper to find a few complaints?" Tony sighed heavily, dumping the final pile of paper on the pile.

"Yep, there maybe something vital in it." I said picking out a few bits, that looked like complaint slips.

"How many complaints were made against them?" he sat in the seat beside me and started going through paper.

"According to our lobby boy pal, there was around ten on each." I sighed, dumping paper in the bin and picking more up. We went like this for what must of been three hours. With no luck.

"I'm sorry but we've been through every bit of paper here and there's nothing. No complaints at all. Just bills and bills and-" tony was quiet. Deadly. Picking up a bit of paper he looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I looked over his shoulder and read the sheet "Ian Sigton... Outstanding bill...$2100 since 2010"

"How do you rack up that much money in five years?" tony stood up and began walking to the elevator.

"Maybe he was staying here more than the computer shows...under IOQ?" I asked following.

Tony looked at me as we waited for the elevator. "IOQ? What? I owe quarterly?"

I looked at him back "is that not right?"

"Oh your grasp of American phrases always fascinates me, it's IOU Zeva." He laughed.

"Oh well that makes," I thought for a moment "oh that actually makes sense."

"Oh zeva," tony said softly, his hand went to my neck and he pulled me close pressing his lips against mine just as the elevator pinged and the doors opened. Our lips parted and there was a ten inch gap between the two of us.

"Really? On the job?" McGee said stepping out of the elevator. Tony sighed out of relief.

Could he really be that scared of what Gibbs had to say if he found out?

"You guys need to be more careful. Your lucky Gibbs is still searching 13A otherwise rule 12 would come into play." McGee continued walking past the pile of paper "you gonna clean that up?"

"Losing you catch with snide comments tony." I hummed, walking across to the paper and throwing most of it into a bin.

"Find anything useful in that?" McGee asked, packing a way the camera.

"Tony did."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it's an outstanding bill," Tony began walking back towards us. "since 2010 owed the hotel $2100"

"Who for tony?" Gibbs announced stepping out of the elevator that had just arrived.

"Boss, Ian Sigton."

"Now why would a marine get into $2100 dollars of debt at a hotel in five years?" McGee asked.

"Especially when he probably was out serving for at least four years." I said, picking up my coat and slipping it on.

"That's what your going to find out. Zeva, Tony. Go visit Ian's wife, McGee with me- I want to drop in on their mother." Gibbs said taking the bill from Tony and walking out, briskly followed by Tim.

"Do you want to tell her or should I?" Zeva asked.

"Flip you for it."

"Excuse me?" I laughed and walked out towards the car.

"Heads, I drive you tell the Missis. Tails you drive I tell her." he smiled and pulled out a cent coin.

"Alright. Tails." I said as tony laughed and flicked it up in the air.

"Ha! Yes! I won't die today!" I scowled at him and got into the passengers seat.

"My driving is fine."

"Yeah ..... no."