chap 90 I THOUGHT WE WERE A SPEICKA COYPLW

QUACKS OOV
l"wh-wh-wh-HAELLO???"
i ahouted at the tup of my lungs. i llook ariund the room and theres bo one there but a...glowing blue eyes!!!
"baana!" sanas laughed like an evil. "welcome home q."
"IM NOT WALLY!"
"what?"
"SANS WHY((??"
"why what?? i miss you qyackity i want you back! like the victorious episode."
i moved ariund bir guess what? aans had tied me to a chair! with duck tape! qua
"let ke go! i i i i i—-"
"i what? i tonya? please! she doesnt need yoy and neithwr does obamama."
my face fell. the memories of oamam and i fled througg me mind like a lemonade pitcher. he...tgought i killed joeby. but why wiuld i??? ok maube i wanted to get him outta therw but i woild never kill joeby.
"......you did it!" i shooted.
"wha?" dan howell looked over.
"you jilled biden!" i began to cry like 👍
"jill biden isnt dead." sans stalked over to me and his eye (the blye one) looked at me. "i wanna make it up to yaw."
yaw??? i thought)
"im having a dinner larty and were the hosts," sans bonified hand took mine.
it smelled like old puzza sauce. "all of our old firneds are coming."
"you dont mean..." i cqught my breath and then watched it run away.
"not him. never ham."
i sighed no breath.
"a dinenr party??? but why me??" i glocked around
"cuz youre my one and boney."
that caught me off guard like a lost guard (tc redference).
he said that to me the first tile we didnt kiss..... it set me back to thw time where i was happy with sandy. and not....ovama.
"are you ok with the dinner party?" sans asked.
it confused me why he'd ask for permission with that but didn't ask when he tied me up. uh.
"yes, sandy." i nodded." but if this sdoesnt go well, you myst let meh go!"
"yaya."
"ok.l"
"i picked out an outfit for tou. the party satrts right now. burte up."
sans disappeaered like a ghost in gacha life.
i was suddenly able to break free from the cluctes of the tape and an outfit fell from the heavens. i reached down...

 i reached down

erm... this was the putfit i wore when we met! minus the yellow part ig. and the meth lama mine.
i put those over the clotwhwa i was already wearing and then made me why to to the door in the back corner. i climbed up the wall and broke through. there wa a great hall with a long ass fining tavle and big chaiea. i recongized a few faces...
"wrecking ralph...beem...planent sheeb...and superman." i counted the ones i could see cuz i was wearing prescribed glasses that werent my prescribing.
i almos fell into soekoen but they caught me like aa romantic book.
"omg fredwerd." i roared.
it was freddy e. fazbear. he had instroced me to sans way back when i was then simple and sweet (bj ref)
"omg quaker oats," feed helped me stand up straight and stroked my goatee, the fake one. "i havent seen you seence forever!"
"fredrick .. i might need yoyr help with something."
feedy went to sua sometivng but saans stood up on the table and banged his boey feet on the mahogany. eff wasnt plea.
"SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" he shooted and i teleprted to my seat.
i was next to derek hale and freddy.
"whats up, 🦆?" derek gave me a cheeky snile before turning itno a wolf.
"hey, daddy derek the cool cat," i sughed like a bug flyin' around.
"thx for cummin everyoje!!" sans smirked at the head of the tablé. "unfortunately hollywood hills and ted nivison couldnt make it tonight."
that caused people to murmer like a quiet place part II.
hollywood hills... rodham. hollary rodham clinton... i forgor sans and i knew here ages agoz
freddy glabced at me.
"tonight the main meal is RALPH!!"
everyone giggled as Ralph stood up and took a bow. that sly muscular man.
"look ag that handsom man!" kayla my oc clapped.
"jk jk jfk," sans chortled. "were having laughable potatoes. enjoy."
evwryone looked down at theyr plates and vegan eating away at those sweet ole potatee.
"wuacko..." freddy whispered but he really cant so it was srill loud. "whats wrong???? i can tell soemtgign is weong."
"thats cuz i fucking said i needed your help with something," i pleaded. "but not here. not know."
"i wanna help yoy q, plea! i am freddy!"
"whats wrong my lemonade la la lemonade?" sans shouted from across the table. " i can hear you."
"nothitn san man." i cleared my mind and throat and goggles. "nothing."
"I HAV A Q!" the property bros were ditto g across from me and freds. they alsways talked together in urineson. "WE THOUGHT YOU AND SANS BROKE UP, Q!"
i gulped. and then cried a bit.
"did yoy hus ask me that....?????" sans grew up. he floated ovwe ro the prop bros. "who told ya that???"
"YOUR TEAM FROM MCC!!!!" the erty bros spoken.
i guided. and then cried a bit.
i knew what was abort to happwn. i took freddys hand and pulled him in.
"this is when i need your help," i whispered as sans started growing bones arms out of his back.
freds nodded and didnt say anytigng else cuz were friends.
sans began to brutally stab the property brothers while eveyrone watched in harror.
i took freddys other hand and we ran sideways like barnaby out of the room.
we ran thorugh another great hall and then out of sans castle.
"feedy, yoy must hide me and we must find penis obama!!" i winced.
"of course!!!" freddy guilded. "but....you and sans the mans eely beoke up?"
i could only say yes and then look back ip at the glass castle.
"then lets a go!!!" freddy took my fifth hand and we ran off.
"whwhwhwhwherw are we going, freddy????" i quickly pulled.
"to an old house of yaw..." was the last thing fredds saidds and then i blacked out i think i dont rlly remmebwe.

AUTHOR IS NOT DISCUNTED
omg my little frosted flakes!!  long time no peen! forgove me for my time away i almsot discontinyed the story cuz i fucking hate dream and my mom discovered my xbox! oops! but im back and im gonna fonish the stony soon! so keep your ears our for updates!!!
Cocks!