chapter LAST!!1! FINALE PART 1

AA NOTE
OMGGG FWINAL CHWAPTA!!! I WWONDER WART WILL HAPPEN??? I HWOPE YWOU ALL ENJOY!!!! Twhere wwill be a wepilogue so keep your pweepers pweeped for twhat!
Cocks!

--

Obama's POV
"GET OUT OF MY GAMING ROOM" shouted sans the skeltoaha.
Uh n-no...
"I-I-I-I-I-8i-I-I'm sorry s-s-s-sandy....!!!..."! Quackitystumbled.
"I AM TRYING TO WIN THE MCC TORUNAMAT!"
Stop uh yelling at him...
"I-I-*i-I-* didn't know....I JUST WANTED TO GUVE TOU YOUR SANDWHICH!"
"Are you yelling at me?????"
Sandy got u from his absolute gaming chair and stormed up to quacktu. THEN HE HIT HIM 😱😱😱😱
NO UH!
"OWCHIE" QUACKITY yelled and screamed at the top of his lungies.
THEN SANDY HIT QUASK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
UH GET AWAY FROM UH HIM!
"S-S-STOP!" Quackityjeje was beggging for his LIFE at that poojt.
"DONT INTURUPT ME WHEN I AM PLAYING THE MCCCCC"!!!!! SANDY YELLED AND KICKED QUAXKITY in the head!!!
Ctrl+v
"ENOUGH SANDY!" Auackity pushed off Sandy and sans fell to the looroor. "WE'RE BREAKING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"WHAT!?" SANDY yelled and tried to get up but one of his bones was brocken!!
"Goodbye sandy sans the mans..."
Quandary walked out of sans epic gaming rim before leaving hum forever.... or so Quaxkityq though!!!! 🤫🤫🤗🤗😑🤭🤔🤔
I uh woke up in a uh cold sweater. I uh looked round my entire apartment complex that reaches venus in alberqueer (however you fuckin spell it) ad uh feet a a pain in me uh hanna hart. I remember the time witch piss yesterday when I yelled what sans yelled in my uh my dream...no. my nightnair.
I uh know that the dream...no, my nightnair wasn't real but uh it still felt uh real...and the uh way Mr. Jones uh reacted to my uh starburst was by uh leaving and uh running away. so maybe the uh nightmare was uh real. There was uh only on way to uh fin outyanno?
I uh recounted and miscounted my last moments with q, b4 the uh creaming me did. Before all dat, we...we uh kized in robloc. and it was magi-quest, tbh. I just wanna uh do it again. Kiz I mean. literally noting else cuz uh I think I might be uh asexual and homo for uh Mr. Jones. I uh sat down by my 8-foot fireplake and took out me uh guiatr. Then I let the uh lyrics piss out of my uh mouth.
"You uh got a bad rep-uh-tation in my uh neighborhood..."
I could uh only think about uh my Quickl!Y. I continued to sang Uh
"You no I would not uh walk away...even if I uh could..." I strummed on my uh ukuele (TOXCC GOSPEL TRAIN!! this will not age well)
But I uh...knew that my uh song wasnt true cuz I did walk way from Quagmire...technivcally he walked away---HE RAN AWAY FROM ME!! so i knew that this song would uh have to becum true to mean somefing-fang-foom to the world. crease is the word is the word that you heard. erm.
I uh couldnt get him out of my uh head. the words that I uh said. i just let my uh emotions pour onto the uh page that stood in front of me. i was uh writing mr jones i love song i uh ganush.
It took one night, one try and...uh...
I missed my Quota. WHY DID i uh say such uh things to me q??? that uh wasnt me... was uh it? No... It felt like a blue glowing eye was possessing me... I uh thneed to find mr jones---NO! I NEED TO UH FIND QUACITY!!
I went over to my uh cellar and got my cellphone. I uh glanced over eat me uh morgue morbin that i uh have in my uh basement and thot about uh joebyden bye bye bye (bye bye!) one moar time. Joe Biden was my first love. I like to remember it that way. For what it uh was worth, our uh time togeter was uh memorable in the white castle house. uh.
But you uh did not click this uh shit ass fanfic to read about uh my first uh loverrrrr.
That was uh the strength i needed to move on and uh find my new and true lover. la
im uh Im comming, Mr Jones...but uh not in a weird way.

My pov as the author so it's fourth person (IS THWAT EVEN A THWING UWU OWO???) :
Obamama knew that gonna in as his lonecum self watnt gunna be a gud idea to face the chllenges ahead aka sans and his cool crew. So Obamam thneeded to get his cool crew togther.