➠ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

█║▌│║│║█║█║▌│█║▌│║│║█

track eight: a girl's gotta do

█║▌│║│║█║█║▌│█║▌│║│║█

THE LEMON DROP CLUB situated 20 minutes outside of hill valley was the prime venue for upcoming bands in the area. The nightclub had its fair share of rowdy business, often times bordering on a cop call away from closure. However for the bands in the area trying to get as much practice in with a live crowd, it was the perfect place. If you could get people at the lemon drop to listen, you'd be fine.

Both the negative and positive of the club was that the age limit was rather nonexistent. Most of the teens ids ready upon entry but the guard half of the time never checked or didn't bother to recognize how fake they really were. It was part of the charm. The unsolicited world where one could go and be amused at the fact their parent would have a heart attack seeing them here.

Currently at the bar yelling for anyone to notice them, Marty and the Pinheads were patiently awaiting for the new band on slot to preform. Having to pick up their friend to order, Paul turned to the others as Lee continued on their determined pursuit for just a vodka Red Bull. "What do you know?"

"Other than their band name? Nothing." Marty was offered a cigarette by someone beside him, waving off the now third offer since being in the crowd to have him get a headache from the fumes. "I hate being here."

"You can't smell the debauchery from the stage," Bobby teased with a laugh, having taken a cigarette but only placing it behind his ear. The three looked to him unconvinced as he softened up again. "I could be rowdy."

"Right." Offended by the simultaneous response from his friends they paid no mind to him and watched the band in question setting up. From their stance at the back of the crowd it was hard to make out anyone clearly, the dark lighting from the club making it even harder considering it was difficult just to see ahead of them.

Cheering and being placed down, Lee hopped into the seat beside Marty with their drink in hand and looked to the group as well. Taking a sip they quickly snapped their fingers to the individual on stage. "They go to school with us." Immediately the boys turned to their friend saying this matter-of-factly to have her smile in amusement over their confusion. "Taylor Jun. Been a minute since I've talked to her. They're all from school though, that's clearly Roxanne."

Having realized what she said the crowd began cheering immensely for the girl in question prominently at the center stage now. Of course, this was no surprise to any of them. Roxanne had become synonymous with the lemon drop. It was her and Lee that originally came here together when the band had briefly still been on good terms with their. Though after the performance at the talent show it was hard to let the grudge dissipate, this being more obvious as they found it hard to discuss much after realizing this.