➠ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

█║▌│║│║█║█║▌│█║▌│║│║█

track nine: bad boys

█║▌│║│║█║█║▌│█║▌│║│║█

THE ARCADE. The prime hub for activities and the perfect place for anyone in Hill Valley below the age of 18 could hide from their parents for awhile. This being the case for the group now huddled around Dragon's Lair. Stuck on the 3rd path and continuously getting crushed by a boulder, Bobby shouted in annoyance once the Game Over signage shined in front of him. "God I hate this game."

"That's cause it actually requires some skill," Marty noted for his friend to shove him for the comment while he laughed over his reaction. Shaking his friends shoulders eagerly he left them again. "I'm getting a pizza, loser. You guys want anything?"

His friends said no, partly because they were focused on Bobby's reattempt and were half-listening to his question. Waiting in line he looked to see how much farther he had left before noticing a familiar face and shrinking back into the line. Currently standing side by side with Ivy she listened to the girl currently talking her ear off about a student in her English class she was convinced currently held a grudge against her. "I think it's because I gave her a bad peer review."

"Well why did you give her a bad peer review."

"Her writing was messy?" Laughing over the little thing she watched her dig in her purse for her cash to pay. Waving a hand Roxanne reached into her jacket pocket to wave her own wallet. "You can't always pay for me."

Trying to take it away from her Roxanne only had to hold it behind her to get from Ivy to stop. "You're a child. I'm legally obligated to feed you as your guardian." Calling her dramatic she only laughed at her own joke ordering for the two of them at the counter. The boy even slipping her an icee she didn't order but was happy to take with a wink for them to make their way out.

Ivy sighed in defeat. "How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Make people drool over you."

Roxanne rolled her eyes, taking a large bite out of their pizza as they entered the arcade atmosphere again. "They don't, they're just boys. They'll bark if you ask them to." With that she felt a tap on her arm and was mid bite for her to turn with the mouth full of pizza in her arm to the person getting her attention. Seeing who it was she nearly dropped her food and attempted to quickly compose herself. "McFly."

Seeing him immediately regretting reaching out he tucked his hands away to nod to her instead. "Your band sounded great the other day." She gave him a quick thanks, still standing there not knowing how it was she was supposed to react. He turn turned over to Ivy waiting to be introduced and waved to her. "I'm Marty."