➠ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

█║▌│║│║█║█║▌│█║▌│║│║█

track seven: it's your time

█║▌│║│║█║█║▌│█║▌│║│║█

THE DARK CIRCLES under Roxanne's eyes were ever present. Though she regretted staying up to visit the club scene, the punk band that had been playing was worth it. Even with the few bruises she received from being within the rowdy crowd in the pit. Having been invited by one of the Pinheads, Lee, she felt she had become a temporary member of the group.

Although she had no intention of joining the band by any means she didn't mind the others company. Though with the talent show coming in three days time the tension between the four members could be cut with a knife. Something Roxanne opted to be far from and kept the sheets Marty gave her to practice as opposed to sitting through his band's session.

Entering the school Roxanne was still half asleep but continued to walk in the familiar direction her locker was. Assuming she had arrived she found the area to be graffitied, thinking she had gotten to the wrong place. The slur written across her space caused for her to register this was, in fact, her locker. Looking around her to see if anyone had noticed, Roxanne didn't stop to grab her things and opted to run into the nearest restroom. Facing the group of girls seeing her they all eyed her behavior and walked out swiftly as soon as she had come in.

Coming up to the sink she washed her face quickly to try and get herself to wake up. "This has gotta be a dream. There's just no way." The door opened again for her to see a member of Caroline's group, the girl turning immediately once seeing Roxanne in there. She called out her name upon recognition and rushed out to follow her in pursuit.

Being met with staring eyes Roxanne dismissed them, following in the direction to see Caroline looking to her equally in disapproval. "Faggot." The word carried like wild fire followed by laughter pointed in her direction. Waiting for Caroline to say something in return she turned her back and walked away from her direction, leaving for Roxanne to shrink her shoulders and rushed out of the school.

As this had occurred Bobby watched from his locker, closing it when being met with Marty coming over to him. "Hey, what's—" He looked to Roxanne rushing out of the school and took no time to understand what had occur. "Shit."

"Did you know?"

"Yeah, I knew." He clasped his friends shoulder and rushed in the direction she had gone. "Cover for me, okay?" Bobby nodded in understanding as he continued on his way. Pushing open the doors of the school he was met with the last of the students coming in to block him. Trying to get his way past them he continued to push himself until finding himself in an open clearing.

"Roxanne!" She whipped her head at the sound of her name for Marty to see the tear streaks that had come down. He assumed she would come to him for reassurance, but backed away once noticing the angered expression on his friends face.