➠ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐞𝐧

█║▌│║│║█║█║▌│█║▌│║│║█

track ten: winners take all

█║▌│║│║█║█║▌│█║▌│║│║█

AFTER THE DARE, without Needles meaning to necessarily do so, Roxanne rejoined the members of the Pinheads. Though the group continued to have their hesitances on her presence Marty happily took her in with no care or judgement on what had happened before. It was a year of practices, late night rendezvous, midnight screenings at the multiplex. Having begun with no friends at all to the group she had now made her all the more happier. Even if they could be idiots at times.

Going into their junior year with a steadier ground than she had when first at Hill Valley High was a proud feat. With the gigs at the club now being more frequent, Roxanne blossomed out into the music scene with her band and away from the negativity that had been following her around the majority of her youth. Though she couldn't avoid her brother's harshness which made going home more than unbearable.

It was one thing to hate her absent parents but then to now have her brother preying on her downfall was another bullet she had to avoid. On those nights she usually crashed at one of her band mates places. One week she found herself in between the members homes and by the time she had returned her mother hadn't so much as noticed or cared.

Right now the group was at the club in question in support for the Pinheads. Roxanne hit her hand on the table to catch the bartender's attention easily from the other side. They gave her a quick nod, to pass her drink. Sliding  down the countertop she caught it in her hands for the younger girl beside her to watch in awe. Seeing her expression she laughed at nudged her back to reality. "Don't do anything that I do."

"She really means that," Laura continued, slinging an arm to weigh down their friend to have her only laugh as a result, "The poster child of bad influence folks."

Sipping her drink she bowed her head to continue the bit. "I do try my best."

Looking through the crowd for Taylor in focus she didn't stop her pursuit even as the band in question came on the stage. Attempting to find her other half proved to be a greater struggle as the pit rushed forward to the young group on the stage. The fiasco forced her to looked up to the band in question as she beamed over to them. "Think they're gonna try to sign up to play at Homecoming?"

Their first homecoming. Roxanne had completely forgotten about this until Ivy brought it to her attention. Her mind immediately ran to a potential rivalry coming up again which sent a knot into her stomach. Seeing Marty on stage beaming and shielding his eyes from the stage light searching the crowd, however, made her realize there would still be some loyalty to each other if it came down to it. "Would be stupid if they didn't," Roxanne told her as her friend looked to her awaiting more of an explanation, "Did you think we would be signing up to play?"