Shot gun and the titans are back

A/n: Sorry this chapter took so long to come out, please read my a/n at the end tho

I woke up on the ground next to Jason and the ex-wonder girl. My head ached as did my back. I groaned slowly sitting up and holding my head. I noticed the others around me standing up, I moved to do the same but my hand slipped and I fell back to being on my back. I sat back up, opting to this time merely watch from the ground and tried to look at what the other people were. I saw Rachel walking out of a fog. I watched Dick run up to her as they shared a hug.

"Aw, that's sweet." I whispered a small smile on my face.

Jason turned to look at me. "What? I'm right aren't I?" I stated looking into his eyes. He simply smiled at me and offered me a hand.

"Need help getting up?" He asked.

"Thank-you." I muttered taking his hand as he pulled me up.

"No problem." He whispered to me.

Jason and I followed the group, walking towards Dick and Rachel (Of whom were hugging again) before I quickly stopped him.

"Your- Your real right, this isn't fake?" I asked him the images from the illusion Rachels father had placed in my mind flashing into my head.

"Yeah, I'm real, are- are you okay, did something happen?" Jason asked concern laced in his voice and expression.

"Uh- yeah, yeah I'm okay, just the uh- Rachels father thing brought back some things from the past I didn't really wanna revisit for a while." I respond looking at my feet.

"Would you like to talk about it?" He offered placing a hand on my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me.

"Uh- maybe- maybe not now but later? If that's okay." I say looking up at him.

"Yeah, just know I am here for you if you need anything." He said smiling.

"As am I for you." I tell him pulling him into a hug.

He tensed for a second before hugging back, I pull away from the hug smiling, before dropping the smile as I feel a strange feeling in my stomach.

"Well, I'm going to go bother Rachel now so... bye." I mutter, waving and walking towards Rachel. I notice her standing, talking to Gar, I tiptoed up behind her, placing a finger to my lips when Gar notices me and grab her shoulders "Boo!".

Rachel only slightly jumped, turning around to face me.

"Really?" She deadpanned looking me in the eyes.

"Yes, I wanted to annoy you." I inform her.

"But why?" She asked.

"Eh well like some of my enemies and friends say: I am a horrible person." I respond pausing before correcting myself "Well actually more friends than enemies, my enemies generally just choke on their own blood and die a horrible, gruesome death before they can say that, they were probably thinking it though."

Gar and Rachel look at me with befuddlement in their eyes, I merely smile and give them a thumbs up.

-Mini time skip-

I stood by a police car, trying to stay out of the way as I watched an ATF officer being interviewed by a news anchor. Evidently they had zero idea of what had happened. I looked down at my feet, noticing there was a small amount of blood on my shoes. I opted to ignore the blood and looked back up in time to watch Jason run in front of the camera.

"Titans are back, bitches! Whoo!" He shouted, getting pushed off camera by Hank and causing me to burst out laughing as I moved away from the police car.