Chapter 1 : The Meeting

Draco was helping his mother, Narcissa in the kitchen.

Narcissa : Dear, I told you that I don't need help with anything. Besides, don't you wanna go out at diagon alley and enjoy the bright sunshine?

Draco : No mom, Zabini and I have planned to go see the new version of firebolt along with Crabbe and Goyle at the afternoon.

Narcissa : Okay dear, but please be home early before your father comes home. You know that we have a meeting with the Dark Lord about your new mission.

Draco : UGH! I don't know why I have to become a deatheater! I hate it..

Narcissa : I'm sorry Draco, but you don't have a choice. Hunny, I'm almost done. Can you go and get me the new sets of dine equipments from Diagon Alley?

Draco : Sure mom.

------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile at the Weasleys'

There was a huge chaos going on. Fred and George have pulled a prank on Charlie Weasley, who just came home from Romania. Charlie was shouted furiously at the twins.

Charlie : I can't believe you two! Seriously!? What is this rubbish!? Don't you have any manners? Your grown up and here you are pulling pranks on everyone!!

Fred : Not on everyone, only on prats like you.

Charlie was about to speak when he saw his tongue swell up to ten times its normal size. The twins burst out laughing along with Ron and Hermione who just entered the room.

George : Like it Charlie? It's a Ton-Tongue Toffee. Fred and I took 6 months to come up with this.

Charlie : You guys are dead once I call mom!

Fred : No you won't-

HARRY!

Everyone looked towards the door as hermione screamed. Harry was standing there with his truck along with Hedwig in his cage. Charlie ran towards Harry and shook his hands.

Charlie : Nice to meet you Harry. My name is Charlie Weasley.

Harry : Yeah I know you. No need to be formal. Thank you again for helping me in the trivizard tournament.

Just then Ron and Hermione went and hugged Harry. After a few mins, They pulled over and Hermione spoke.

Hermione : Why haven't you informed us that you were gonna come?

Harry : I wanted to but..Can I talk to you guys in private? Harry whispered.

Ron : Sure. Let's go to my room..

Before they were about to go, The twins stopped them.

George : Heya Harry, want a Toffee?

Fred : Don't worry it's 99.9% safe.

Harry : What about the remaining 0.1%?

Fred : Um-

George : Its totally not a Ton-Tongue Toffee.

Harry : Very funny guys. I saw that Toffee when you gave it to Dudley. So you can't prank me now.

Harry grinned and walked past the twins who looked disappointed along with Ron and Hermione.

Harry : So, I've been having some weird visions lately and I think-

Just then Harry got cut off by Mrs.Wealsey who came and hugged Harry.

Molly : Oh Harry dear, when did you come?

Harry pulled off and smiled.

Harry : Just now Mrs Weasley. How are you?