Chapter 10 : The Victory

Voldemort fell onto his knees. He breathed heavily, words unable to come through his mouth. He looked at the death eaters for help, but they didn't help them because the Ministry of Magic were all looking at them intensely. They all therefore, shot a apologitical gaze at their master and vanished in black smokes.

All the people were astonished to see Harry alive. And all this time, he was faking it. However, that wasn't hermione's concern.

Hermione's heart sank as she saw Harry's face. However he was smiling. Stupid git.

Hermione left Draco and held Harry's collar furiously, he'd voice ranging with anger.

"What the fuck!? So you don't feel bad for betraying and all and your smiling like a fucking idiot!?"

She cursed very loudly at him.To her fury, he laughed even more.

"What!? How are you even alive anyways!? You know Draco trusted you so mu-"

Hermione froze as Draco started laughing like a physco. He got up and went to Harry's side and they both Laughed loudly. What the fudge?

"Okay...what the fucking voldemort is going on?"

Hermione asked glaring at the boys who still kept laughing at her. The whole school was confused too but they still had their eyes fixed at the drama which was going on there.

"Not here mione, I'll explain to ever-"

"No Fucking malfoy! Explain it to me now!!!"

Hermione roared like a tiger nearly screaming. But Draco just grabbed her hands tightly and took her to the Grand hall along with the others whom he gesturing them to follow him.

He asked them all sit down while Harry and Draco got up to the center of the grand hall. They were insane if they thought that people would just sit down and listen after what had happened. About voldemort was killed and two dead men rising from death.

"Okay so first of all, thank you very much for participating in this war. But let's pray for the others who lost their lives."

Harry spoke as everyone were transfixed. A man returned from the death and is speaking infront of them like nothing happened.

Everyone exchanged confused looks and closed their eyes as they chanted the prayers. After that, this time Draco stood up.

"We will be conducting a Victory party this evening at grand hall so I hope you guys will look forward to it."

Hermione lost her patience.
"You idiots! Aren't you gonna tell how you both are alive!?"

"Calm down little girl. Harry you explain."

"Why me?"
Harry began.

And like this, they both started fighting. Hermione screamed loudly at them which made them stop.

"Ohh okay, sooo..I wasn't really dead that was my clone. They were too dumb to recognize that it was a clone. I went into hiding and Draco had been writing to me about what was happening."

Hermione's jaw dropped. She was so stupid to think. She then remembered. The clone didn't have a scar on its forehead.

"I used the resurrection stone to revive from the death. We both visited Mr.Lovegood and he told us about the dealthy hallows. We took ages to find this Stone."

Hermione was too shocked. She couldn't believe it. They totally made a fool out of her. Everyone were shocked as well but later they cheered for them.

They had a really good plan and worst of all they didn't even say a single thing to her. They both got off the stage and sat beside Hermione.