Chapter 11 : The Attack

Weeks had passed since the death of Voldemort. Luckily, there had been no threats.

Draco and I were constantly hanging out with the other couples and went on several dates together.

We were inseparable. We hanged out every week, played Truth or dare with our lovers, and even tried funny things that Harry had brought from the weasleys' store.

Fred and George had returned to fight for Hogwarts despite the several disagreement from their mother.

It took Draco several times to convince her, and after a few tries, she agreed!

It was then, the day they had gotten their syllabus for the upcoming finals exam. Everyone let out frustrating groans, when they couldn't Transfigate a pet into a goblet.

But of course, Hermione managed to do it.

She had always been the best in the class. Draco had always tried his best to outsmart her, but unfortunately she was too smart for him.

He liked this thing about her.

After a few classes, it was lunch time and Draco sat next to Hermione at the Gryfindor table. After seeing draco's support to hogwarts, many other students were pleased with having him around.

He also had some annoying fan girls which kept bothering Hermione. The way they looked at him and bit their lips. It was so irritating..

"Relax love, no one owns me except you."

I looked at him at surprise. He must have noticed that I was sending death glares at a forth-year girl who was eyeing him while twirling her hair.

He gave her a quick peck on the lips which made the girl furious. She stormed out of the hall, while her friend was following her. She smirked internally.

"Love, shall we go on another date this week?"

Draco asked her hopefully.

"No idiot, we have exams and I have to tutor you. Your really bad at Transfiguration and McGonagall has asked me to tutor you."

Hermione said reasonably. Although she wanted to go on a date with him, they had exams which decided their future careers. Draco groaned in disagreement.

Ginny and Harry joined shortly. They were intervining their hands while giggling at each other.

"Did you two fuck eachother or what?"
Draco asked finally getting annoyed with their behavior. Hermione nurged him in the ribs as he moaned a bit.

"Shut up Malfoy. This isn't the appropriate thing to talk in public."
Hermione said frowning at them.

"We are just so happy that we are finally at peace after such a long time. I'm relieved to see Harry getting a good sleep without nightmares bothering him at all."

Ginny smiled kissing Harry on his cheek. He blushed slightly.

"Even Draco used to have a lot of nightmares and I always kept a sleeping draught near me."

Draco immediately looked at her.
"Hermione, we sleep in different ro-"

Hermione nurged him again in the ribs and Draco gave a light groan.

"Oh shut up. Even though I wasn't the one to give it to you, I have had my own ways."

After their petty talks, they got up to attend their next classes.

The classes were really good. A few teachers had died so they had to make a few arrangements. It was hard at first, but now everything is back to normal!