Chapter 9 : The Battle of Hogwarts

A week had passed since the tragic incident of Harry Potter's death. Everyone were booking tickets to go to their parents' for the Christmas.

The students now feared that after Harry Potter's death and Dumbledore's death, hogwarts is at risk.

Only a few brave students who were willing to fight stayed back at hogwarts.

Hermione passed out after they apparated back and Draco took her to the hospital wing.

Her injuries were quite serious and she was weak as they kept starving her.

Only Draco was allowed to visit her and sometimes he would talk to her knowing that she couldn't hear him.

She almost went into a coma if they tortured her any long, but Hermione was still unconscious from a week.

Ginny locked herself in her room not willing to eat anything since a week or see anyone.

The weasleys contacted their mother about what hhappened and ginny's hunger strike, Molly insisted them to come home for Christmas but the weasleys chose to stay back.

A war could break out anytime, and they needed more people as possible. Even though Molly objected the idea, they were determined to stay back.

Molly stopped convincing and informed them that she was coming to hogwarts today.

Meanwhile, McGonagall activated the trolls and the knights at guard and hogwarts was always on constant protection.

The night classes and the evening classes were cancelled.

Even Ron Weasley suffered a hard time on his best friend's death.

He actually became a lot softer towards Draco and the other slytherins.

He brought Hermione fresh flowers which withered quickly. Although, he didn't mind to bring them everyday.

The Dumbledore's army had appointed a new leader - Draco.

Everyone agreed on him as he knew a lot of spells than them. Dark spells.

They practiced together and had 5 sessions a week which they didn't mind of course.

Hermione regained her consciousness at the early morning and she had been receiving a lot of gifts and chocolates.

The Dumbledore army who had went to rescue Hermione had come to pay their greetings.

After a long talk, they finally left Draco and Hermione alone.

Draco hugged her as if she was his life. She could tell that he had been starving himself by his looks.

He was a lot paler than before. Hermione forced a chocolate bar into his mouth before hugged him back.

After a few moments, they broke the hug immensely staring at eachother.

"Blaise...Blaise Zabini is the spy..."
Hermione said in a weak tone, trying to convince him the reality of his so called best friend.

"Hermione stop joking...he can't be.."

"And why he can't!? He used Ginny as a toy to get information out of me!" Hermione was unable to control her anger. "Look around! Is he at Hogwarts?! He tortured me almost into insanity!"

Tears started flowing down on hermione's cheeks. He has to believe her.

Draco gave it a thought.

He was the only one who knew about his and her relationship. Hogwarts was protected. No deatheater can even cross the grounds of Hogwarts.