So Please, Hurry, Leave Me, I Can't Breath...

Loud noises... They won't stop. Everyday is the same. Why can't they just stop?

The curly-haired boy tossed and turned in his bed. The noises got louder and louder. It was getting impossible to sleep at this rate. It was clear from the young teenager's eyebags that this was a regular routine.

But it was not the same today. There was something that was going to happen that'll make this day different than the other ones. There was a cracking noise. He jumped awake out of his bed. He took his bear plushie, Mr. Honeynuts, with him. It helped him in times like these. He was still in his pajamas, a white t-shirt and blue long shorts, when he arrived at where the sound came.

It was coming from downstairs. The kitchen.

He walked down the stairs quietly as possible, but it was not so easy being quiet when the stairs creaked this much. Thankfully they didn't notice him from how loud they were arguing.

He tiptoed through the long corridor until the kitchen.

The curly-haired boy quietly watched the arguing married couple behind the wall.

He eavesdropped on the argument.

"Why can't you just say 'I love you'? How hard can that be?!"

"You don't undertsand! I-it's... complicated..."

"Daniel, we've dated for 6 months and been married for 4 months! How come you never said it even once?!"

"Do i have to show you my love with words? Can't i just show it with my actions?"

"Your actions show that you don't love me! We always argue over small things! You know that Max's parents were always arguing, too. That's why we adopted him! But look at us! We have no difference from them!"

Ah, yes. Max's parents. The curly-haired boy's, Max's, eyes widened at the mention of his parents. He didn't need to remember them. He always had panick attacks even thinking about them. David and Daniel's arguments were not helping him any further.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was a dark, windy night. Max had came back from school. He tiptoed to his room. He heard the noises of his parents arguing when he passed the living room.

He wanted to go back to his room. He wanted to sleep and get the day over with.

But it didn't go like that.

His dad took the alcohol bottle on the table and slammed it across his mother's face.

Max screamed as the glass shattered everywhere. Her face was covered in blood. The blood ran down across her face in seconds. He had never seen this much blood in his life.

"Maximilian, isn't it rude to watch people secretly?"

"I-i'm sorry, sir! I-i'll go to bed now!"

He waited for his dad to say something. Scream at him. Beat him up. But it never happened. He just nodded and lifted his unconscious wife in a bridal style. He went to his room, where Max was not allowed to enter.

Max ran to his room. He wanted to lock it, but it would result in him getting beat up.

He went under the covers. He shut his eyes tight and held his bear tighter.

After a few minutes of trying to sleep, his door creaked open.

The light of the corridor surrounded his dark bedroom.

His mother was standing across his bed. Her head was bandaged.

His mother was no different than his father. She started to yell at him about how it was his fault and it would have never happened if he was dead.